Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 5 Ch. 92 - That girl’s damn wild -- Picking a fight again

How many times does she have to teach you this lesson Xiaozhen?

Ehh it doesn’t work as well with out the picture but 😝

Dex-chan lover
It would be nice to see Su Luxia beat her up again but there's too many witnesses

Cya

The location for school lunch in the yard, with that goddam nice looking chair doesn't make sense to me.. but anyway, i am here to enjoy the bastard getting kicked. Hoho

Fed-Kun's army
Imust say the reqruitment adds get on my nerves. So annoying. Soon they will cram it in between webtoon pages..

I really can't stand the blue hair girl, her attitude is annoying enough, now I'm super annoyed with her idiocies.

Dex-chan lover
This world she's in was originally a fiction story right? She's supposed to be the main character? A rich bully who drove a girl to suicide while the ML is a coldhearted douche?

alright, now she has superhuman strength in a school life setting world. ngl that's kinda ridic.

Well, this arc is better than the last one for sure but there's some weird details in it throwing me off. Such as, does she have wine and a fancy dining set in this fairly normal looking high school? Also, what's the deal with having suddenly super human strength?

I thought someone else would help her or interfere-nope she went full hercules on them herself. 😂

Users who are viewing this thread