Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 6 Ch. 108 - This Feng Wushuang -- Love starts from a name

thank you for updating!!! yall did amazing as always :D anyways, i am really excited for this arc!!! man i want su luxia to kick me and end me already bcs she so goddamn hot :-(((

@BlackKittyGirl900 would you kindly spoil the ending tho skwkskadksks pls 🥺

Dex-chan lover
I'm surprised the old dude went for 80 lashes and 3 month house arrest, generaly it's either execution or a slap on the wrist, there is not much middle ground in Wuxia stuff (which make sense given the period it tend to happen in but still).

@syelle
Looking at the raws, it seemed that Su Luxia had to get out of this world's body. I think that this ML also has a system or something magical since he had a recording (?) of her talking to her system while rolling around in bed. In the end, Su Luxia jumped off a cliff, the ML followed, but before she died, her soul went out of the body. The ML had this crazy look in his eyes when he caught her soulless body. He's probably a yandere (?). The epilogue that Su Luxia sees is that the ML kept her soulless body in ice & is still there. He kisses the ice where her lips are & probably saying something crazy.

this arc is good but i prefer for arch Su Luxia empress part 2 again after this and ghost arc

Dex-chan lover
What star of calamity? From what I'm seeing, the female lead of this story is entirely a troublemaker who's causing all these incidents rather proactively.

It's a bit early to call it malice over naivete or ignorance, but everything that was listed were wholly her own fault, not bad luck like was implied last time.

Users who are viewing this thread