Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 6 Ch. 117 - This Feng Wushuang -- What is the relationship between you and master?

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Inb4 Feng Wushuang causes both "Master" and Bai chinese-name to die and loses both romantic interests.

someone can really be this naive and stupid huh? well sure, it's not like telling him this CRUCIAL information will harm anybody. this goddamn stupid girl.

Da heck, does she just have mush in her brain? I'm seriously questioning if she has mush for a brain or if her brain is already non existent!

Dex-chan lover
@Firstborn there's no rule dictating it can't be both, being stupid because of love definitely exist and it's very common. They're people with garden of flower in the brain and nothing else.

....I guess this is Lüxia's doing because she needs the plot keep going, but if it wasn't she then who was stupid enough to leave that delusional thot in charge of the security?

Dex-chan lover
@Miyono-chan it's definitely a trap, a very obvious one. You should've read she have used this tactic of giving the villain a chance to harm her so she can trap the villain instead for the whole series, it should be obvious enough.

Dex-chan lover
Ah yes. It's all about her, and even during the decisive battle of a war, she's wallowing in self-pity over not being loved enough.

This...is outright conspiracy at this point, right? I don't know if treason is the word since they're not a nation, but basically an ultimate betrayal of her group. Nobody will care about her rationalizations when this is probably going to get people killed.

Users who are viewing this thread