Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 6 Ch. 117 - This Feng Wushuang -- What is the relationship between you and master?

Fed-Kun's army
I can't believe how dense this girl is. She had a WHOLE YEAR to reflect on her mistakes, and she took nothing away from it.

Lol she's a white lotus all right, but an extremely naive stupid and selfish one 😂

Dex-chan lover
She's willing to jeopardize the entire operation and bring ruin to the entire world when the cultivators get killed just so she can have a boy toy.

F*ck, she gone from innocent and stupid to just crazy and stupid. Now, I'm waiting her public judgment and execution. Because, if she dies in the battle is too nice of a death for her.

Dex-chan lover
oof any pity i had for this stupid girl just evaporated. she really cannot see things clearly, deluding herself into believing that her master "belongs" to her and that she is absolved from any and all amoral actions.... her comeuppance can only be expected

Protect what is mine? What a joke maaaan 😂😂😂😂 what is yours? 😶😂I will realy enjoy next chapter 🙏🏻

Girl, you're in a war, and you are undermining your side's defenses?! Are you kidding me? Every time I think she's hit rock bottom with her idiocy, she surpasses my expectations!

Double-page supporter
The female lead really pisses me off... She completely misinterprets her importance. She's so entitled she fails to realize that the reason her master renounced her isn't because he's in love with someone else, its because she repeatedly and flagrantly broke the sect's laws! She will never learn nor change!

Protect what's mine? Are you delusional? You can't own a person. You'd think she'd learn her lesson, colluding with the demon lord, but no. Head still empty. No thoughts

Users who are viewing this thread