Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 6 Ch. 120 - This Feng Wushuang -- Demon executed, female lead in tears

omg the stupid heroine was wearing spider lilys in her hair which symbolize a final goodbye :-o (thank you tokyo ghoul for making me watch out for them)

My guess was right, he really used some strange technique in the FL. And if Jing says he done it in the first day of her training, I wouldn't be surprised.

Dex-chan lover
Why do I get the feeling Wushuang might not be finished yet?

On a side note I learned the word dantian.

Dex-chan lover
I think this is the best one yet, cause it's the one that deals with the metaplot the best. The female MC literally cannot help being pathetic. The demon guy wants her literally because he was written to want her. And the main LI figured out that something else was going on and like, re-wrote his destiny. Dang. This is actually kinda deep for a guilty pleasure/revenge manhua.

Dex-chan lover
Almost sad she was dumb until the end because she was written to be dumb. Unfortunately she's not dead like all the other people caught up in her terrible love story

I wonder what hes going to say and what the end of this novel will be. Its been really interesting with his twist

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
@Byonbyon I don't know why, but i'm imagining a female condom with magik powahs.

Kek @ stoopid grill with plot armor not working out well. ;)

Dex-chan lover
Last time, I wrote that FL was a nuclear-armed synth.

I was wrong.

She had C R A B S.

Users who are viewing this thread