Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 6 Ch. 121 - This Feng Wushuang -- Yet another host on the verge of emerging

I told u boys, he was bad and a few episodes ago everyone was blaming the heroine 💅

So is that how a host is created? They're characters who realize they're just characters?

Dex-chan lover
yoooooo that's a plot twist i didn't predict, the ML on the verge of becoming a host like su luxia. i'm so glad we're getting more lore through this arc, this is fun 😤

Aggregator gang
Well I like this/ It's a great explanation of how the heroine got away with so much. Maybe Feng Wushang can reincarnate as peerless alchemist, or unrivaled concubine as a makeup for this one

Damn! So he turned out to be another scumbag using others for his own good. Its interesting to also see this is basically how new hosts are born too. I guess they need to realize the fallacy in their own worlds before they are taken in by the host system.

Dex-chan lover
So hosts are born from plot-hole filled stories who realize their situation and manipulate it hard enough to get out of the story.

So, CHIM.

I actually kind of like the twist. Like yeah, the ML is a scumbag and all, but I could see some truth in it, and Su Luxia isn't 100% a good person, just someone getting revenge for people as part of her system. But I do think this is an interesting tidbit to the entire scope of this series, that we get a glimpse as to how people become a host to a system from realizing the truth that their 'world' (novel) is flawed and breaking free from it. They would take the chance to change an essentially becoming god, in a sense. But Su Luxia is gotta nip that bud in the end. Can't have the ML be a Host or who knows what kind of antics he'll lead in the future. Also, I guess this connects to the other manhua where we see Su Luxia's start as a newbie Host and her System.

Finally some true bonafide plot development. Don’t get me wrong, this has been quite enjoyable so far, but thank god this isn’t just going to be our FL wrecking kids over and over again.

Dex-chan lover
AHAHAHAHA!

This is amazing! Firstly, it turns out he was a proper shitty Wuxia male lead after all.
Secondly, the story he's in actually sucks so much and has so many plot holes that he achieved sentience.
Third, he's pitifully scrambling to surpass his crappy novel while still not seeing the full picture. I hope that Su Luxia will hook him up as his senpai.

...Or alternatively, kick him down and dash his dreams, because her original body was basically killed by his scheming too.

Man...he called it a fate of misfortune and bringing disaster to everyone around her, but isn't the female lead just...stupid? Granted, your behavior dictates your fate, but still.

Dex-chan lover
But they said it was a threat are hosts not supposed to be made this way? I can't picture this guy going around dealing out justice in different worlds anyways. He clearly want to be the strongest of this one

Double-page supporter
Thank you!
Whoa.... so is Luxia gonna stop him or help him? On a side note, I wonder if something like this also happened when Luxia first became a host herself?

Users who are viewing this thread