Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 6 Ch. 123 - This Feng Wushuang -- I will find you

I wonder if we'll see him in the future? Also, for the supposed fl of the story, ignorance and stupidity is a disease I hope you'll get better in the next life.

Fed-Kun's army
I wonder if this is the guy she'll end up with or if at the end it turns out the actor she loved before, the vampire hunter turned vampire and this cultivator guy are all the same soul

It’ll be interesting if this guy comes back in the future? Like this guy is actually almost on the same cunning level as her, but without a system. It’ll be interesting to see him in a different arc or someone that has been reincarnating or something.

I know he'll (probably) appear again later, but his 'ending' was pretty disappointing considering how the bastards usually end up.

Group Leader
It would be funny if they meet again after he goes rogue and finds her in some modern setting - him maybe being a CEO perhaps and tries to prevent her from "winning over" her new target.

Dex-chan lover
Eh, pretty dissapointing ending, especialy since the girl get the harshest punishement yet just for being a dumbass while the cheating bastard is basicaly just mildly inconvenienced despite being the worst guy yet.

Dex-chan lover
They are both crazy. The deserve each other. I guess he's going to be reoccurring character.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
I noticed that this time we can see bamboo rat's balls.

Poor Feng Wushuang, she was dumb, not evil like other FLs, with the sky sect master, looks like he'll be back, although i wished he would look for Luxia forever, but that already happened with the rich highschooler in the previous story.

I’d be interested more in the story if he actually broke out soon if it roll into another cycle with another story arc I might drop this since it’s getting repetitive

Most infuriating part is when she repeatedly says “I’ve learned my mistakes”, but continues to call for the demon dude. Girl, you obviously HAVEN’T learned anything.

Users who are viewing this thread