Dame Skill [Auto Mode] ga Kakuseishimashita ~Are, Guild no Scout-san, Ore wo "Iranai"-tte Itte Masendeshita?~ - Vol. 5 Ch. 29 - The Real Threat

Group Leader
Hi everyone, scanlator here. Regretfully, I'll get super busy with irl work very soon, which means I'll most likely have to stop the scanlations.

I've been pushing my limits recently, which you may have noticed with the near daily updates. The good news is that all the hard work has paid off - I'm on track to finish this entire arc before I stop.

I won't spoil how many chapters there are left in this arc. Please continue to enjoy the ride and thank you for reading!

Contributor
Hi everyone, scanlator here. Regretfully, I'll get super busy with irl work very soon, which means I'll most likely have to stop the scanlations.

I've been pushing my limits recently, which you may have noticed with the near daily updates. The good news is that all the hard work has paid off - I'm on track to finish this entire arc before I stop.

I won't spoil how many chapters there are left in this arc. Please continue to enjoy the ride and thank you for reading!
Thank you very much for all the releases.

Dex-chan lover

Thank you for all the releases!

Group Leader
Sooo she’s definitely an idiot in thinking she could control that thing but I think she might be an even bigger idiot since she thinks that the dude just accidentally bought a knock-off charm. I’m pretty sure he was just trying to kill her.

Dex-chan lover
This seems like a real goofy misread on her part. Like, she knew how dangerous the boss was, and that nobody had ever cleared the dungeon (including her group), why did she think that it was lower level than her? She's even only A-rank, she should know that an undefeated monster would be a lot higher than that.

I know that stupidly cocky party members are a constant in these types of series, but especially in a series like this where the MC was legitimately useless to the group before and should have had no impact on their strength (vs the ones where it's like "oh no we were secretly being buffed by the MC all this time and now we suck!!"), it's kinda goofy to see them be this dumb about monster strengths.

Dex-chan lover

let me say that you've done a really great job with the scanlation. Have at it with the IRL work
:)

Dex-chan lover
This seems like a real goofy misread on her part. Like, she knew how dangerous the boss was, and that nobody had ever cleared the dungeon (including her group), why did she think that it was lower level than her? She's even only A-rank, she should know that an undefeated monster would be a lot higher than that.
She overrelied on the dominating part of her skill which backfired badly since the corpse was still higher ranked than her skill level :kek:

it's like expecting a level 80 legendary pokemon to obey a new trainer with no badge (in game's context of course)

That inspiration skill sure is something
it's a really good passive detection skill :thumbsup:

Dex-chan lover

2f0.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread