Dame Skill [Auto Mode] ga Kakuseishimashita ~Are, Guild no Scout-san, Ore wo "Iranai"-tte Itte Masendeshita?~ - Vol. 8 Ch. 60 - The Tragedy of C

Dex-chan lover
"If she finishes the quest, she'll get rewards like coins, XP, and items."

AKA, best sibling combinations

Dex-chan lover
This might help Claus' auto-skills if he can pinpoint 'quest objectives' right off the bat.
Like pinpointing where exactly a missing person is or pinpointing weak points of monsters that can make subjugations faster.

Dex-chan lover
So making the least amount of assumptions...:
  • Quests are essentially given because of problems occurring. As for the type of problem, you name it.
  • Quests as a broad term could break down into optional quests, urgent quests, exploration quest, hunting quest, main story quests, and personal story quests, or however further you wanted to break it down. A "Quest" is actually a very broad term.
  • Personal growth quests could lead to crazy amounts of improvement for anyone they do it for. It could also just trigger a quest based on someone's particular desire to do something.

Outside of that the implications of any further abilities related to it are severe. Something like "Teleport to quest objective?" could happen. Reading national level secrets, or the thoughts of someone else in a quest log could happen. The fate of the world could be, and likely is at stake and managed through the quest system. A quest marker might as well also indicate that she now has a mini-map HUD element that could very well tell her the locations of any threats, possibly any treasures or material locations.

Imagine if you had a system that told you "The noble's son is sick and needs an elixir. Mix materials x, y, and z to make it. Obtain the materials at this location. Rewards: A medal of honor, a house, and +100 praise to the King." The only issue being that as far as we know it's just "quest marker" and not "quest log", so they may be able to achieve all of this but be flying blind the whole way through.

Considering the total team also includes a girl with intuition that gives a danger rating, and another girl with portals for travel. Everyone has skills that work well together for gathering, all they really need is someone with an inventory skill and they would have everything.
The Donkey...

Fed-Kun's army
fe465dadc05ae6b19f070afb5a5d03a9cbdd0de37e1e886353a8bd4b73baf1f9_1.jpg

Dex-chan lover
I know they said she got good hearing but damn it rly must be insanely good seeing as shes outside and im pretty sure their inside yet she caught that..

Dex-chan lover
What’s the [C] stands for? Cockroach? Or [Claus]' name himself?
yep, I was expecting like someone got Cockroach control or some dumbshit like that.

So how screwed up you must be to owe frigging 32 gold coins to a dining establishment, considering one copper coin is equal to one rye bread?
I'm wondering more how as a B-rank adventurer that also works for the guild got to the point to owe that big amount of gold coins, like I know since meeting Claus she has been going for bad times but I didn't expect the money was a problem too.

Users who are viewing this thread