Dungeon Tou de Yadoya wo Yarou! Souzou Mahou wo Moratta Ore no Hosoude Hanjouki - Ch. 37

Dex-chan lover
Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
The one with notGuts as the protagonist, which are the others you're thinking of?

edit
Took me 20 min to find it in my list, couldn't put a name to it and people love to change volume covers every week around these parts. Doesn't help I've so many dead or finished series on my list I've zero recollection of ever reading.
https://mangadex.org/title/f0bbac64...yakuten-sekai-no-doutei-henkyou-ryoushu-kishi
Ya this is defiantly a good one!
I’ll post my list tomorrow.

Dex-chan lover
In that world women are normally masculine and men are feminine.
Feminine women like Mina in that world must have been rare, and it's quite refreshing to see after seeing to many muscular and manly women.
:glee:
I mean if you genderswap it to our standards, Mina’s prolly that one hot twink adventurer that would prolly somehow remind you of Prompto from FFXV

Dex-chan lover
Shirou is clearly overworked and can’t meet demand. Shoulda hired Mina when he caught her stealing; she needs money, he needs more hands. Still should hire her. Getting a live-in mistress would just be a nice bonus.

Dex-chan lover
Knowingly giving someone an invisibility ring when you've already had problems with sexual harassment with people hiding to peek at you seems pretty ballsy.

Double-page supporter
I am still very confused about how families work here.

Granted: 6 men for 700 women can probably make a great village in just a generation if at least half of those women get pregnant with a man.
But who would do the work and bring the bacon while that child needs food from the mother and caring .

I would really want to see how the family dynamic works in this world.

Also I am giving a thumbs up to the person who said : that we have gone from : "how a man from our world would react in a world with reverse gender roles" to just simple and superficial things like "making the women look like men. And men like look like women.
In just this chapter: characters that should be women definitely look like men. And the MC looks more and more like a female despite the fact that he is running his own bussiness, feeding himself really well and has magic power. He still looks like a feminine man who just climbed off the ship next to the others weak and feminine men.

There is some real potential here, it just feels like it doesn't want to leave its comfort zone.

He says multiple times that he is a lewd guy, and wouldnt mind be taken with force by a atractive woman, but, at all chances that he finds a woman he likes and she verbally says something about "stay" for the night, he just refuses.

Correctly if im wrong but this guys, this horn and lewd guy slipes with 2 girls since the begginng.

ps. My english is kind a shitty, sorry about that.

Dex-chan lover
I am still very confused about how families work here.
I don’t believe there’s any intent for families to exist on the island; it’s a danger zone and it’s remote. Nobody’s setting up civilization or planning to never leave.

Logically speaking, maybe some merchants should’ve brought their husbands along, but it’s a minor detail.

Users who are viewing this thread