Flying Witch - Vol. 9 Ch. 53 - Mandrake evolution

Aggregator gang
> Worships god

But also

> Bully god with traps

This is a strange religion to be sure

Supporter
What a wonderful treat this morning. Wasn't expecting there to be another chapter this morning after the most recent one having been posted just 30 days ago.

Dex-chan lover
I kinda want to compile a "playlist" of sorts where it's just every mandrake-relevant chapter to just indulge in the wholesome easier. They're just adorable critters.

42df40d2fc309bebca83c88141bd2b7a.jpg

Dex-chan lover
@miyako19 If I understand correctly, then this is another case of the idiotic habit of calling female character's friends her harem.

Oh... from the pan prank earlier...

Maybe they’re just trolling the researcher with the worship XD

Dex-chan lover
Mostly there's no such thing as a "traditional American last name". The US has no single language or ethnic group from which to apply names. So sure, to name an American you could use Smith or Jones, but you're not wrong to use Flores, DiMaggio, O'Connor, Andersen, Singh, Kim, or Kobayashi.

@TrueGoddessReincarnation The name "Flores" might have been decided to match her character, you know she's an expert of magical plants, hence Flores as it's similar to Flora. You can also see this in the dog girl's name, she's named Inukai and she's a dog girl. Pretty straightforward to me. So it's not necessarily a spanish traditional name.

Users who are viewing this thread