For Certain Reasons, the Villainess Noble Lady Will Live Her Post-Engagement Annulment Life Freely - Vol. 2 Ch. 12

The last page, the one before the credit page, literally says "Praise The Sun!" there.

lol, hope she's not suggesting sun radiation. I think the author dropped the ball on this hero

Double-page supporter
@Is1026 Yes, sharks with frick'in lasers on them solves most problems. 🤣

*looks up at the window*
I’ve figured out another way to treat the Black Death!!!
*invents giant microwave*
This’ll definitely kill the disease and not the person yup I’m smart yes

Lol thanks for translating this series!

Thank you, NASS, for all your work so far!
Thank you, Snowy, for picking this up! :3

Dex-chan lover
Seriously. This impending civil war is just a bunch of nobility preparing to start shit and causing a bunch of problems in the process. I feel like there should've been ways to nip this in the bud.

Fed-Kun's army
Ah. She’s thinking of using UV light to kill bacteria. It’s just a question of how to expose the bacteria to the sun now...

Dex-chan lover
That moment when she uses radiation therapy to treat the black plague instead of cancer because she couldn't teach others to target harmful bacteria. A treatment that requires being able to target the harmful cells.
I.. don't see how this helps the issue. Or is it that its easier mana-wise to use light than water, allowing her and/or the other reincarnated person to deal with the outbreak singlehandedly? Thus bypassing the issue by ignoring the rest of the country's medical staff and their inability to be taught.

@Eksentrysyti flaying them free of their skin should work?

Users who are viewing this thread