Fukushuu wo Koinegau Saikyou Yuusha wa, Yami no Chikara de Senmetsu Musou Suru - Vol. 2 Ch. 12

Aggregator gang
@kaiser92 I think she is just a psycho who loves seeing people die in painful ways. Nobody would do mass tests without even care about the preparing and result

Dex-chan lover
Not much different from our world with regards to rich people's behavior.

This would be a wall of texts but bear with me here. In my opinion, the reason why the Hero before his death and all the lower class people of the Kingdom didn't realize all the heinous acts is quite simple actually. It's because the Demon Lord exist. The upperclass of the Kingdom uses the Demon Lord and the demon race as the scapegoat for all the heinous acts they did. Even the general said the Hero's village was attacked by the demon army when we saw the truth that it was the general himself that slaughtered the villagers and killed the Hero's mother. This same premise occurs in Maouyuu Maou Yuusha as well where Maou said the ministers of the human nations would place the blame of their corrupt actions as "demon possession". Whether the Demon Lord of this world is actually evil or merely protecting the interest of his/her people is something we'll have to see. It does makes me wonder though why the Goddess and the other Gods wants to save the human in the first place? She was shocked when Raul was betrayed and killed and said the Gods will aid the humans no longer. Does the Gods and Goddesses of this world not have omniscience I wonder?

Dex-chan lover
@davremedy judging by how bad the humans are here, yeah they’d prolly look saintly in comparison if not for the fact that we haven’t seen any demons yet so far

Dex-chan lover
The demon lord is probably a nice guy considering he's pretty much killing all these humans

Lol chill why did the Gods send this guy to save the humans from the demon lord again? these guys need saving from themselves 😂

@StLL well, your boner is gonna have to wait for a month before seeing some action then.
@TheLastTLK IIRC all the degeneracy happened after he saved them from the demon lord.. Maybe before, he was too naive to see the hidden reality.

Dex-chan lover
@Cryozenics I would like to ask this as well. Sure the general populace had no idea about the upper classes' corruptions, unless they became the victim. But this felt like the basic problem of one dimensional villains.

@xMirage @TheLastTLK In chapter 8, it was revealed that the general was ransacking Raul village to pick him up and train as hero. The mission was sanctioned by the king no less. Therefore, these evil behavior had been going on and still happening before and after the demon king.

Users who are viewing this thread