Fukushuu wo Koinegau Saikyou Yuusha wa, Yami no Chikara de Senmetsu Musou Suru

this is my favorite revenge character, he does not waste time like the other ones and goes right after them when he is done with the last revenge target, there is this one where mc gets summoned to another world gets killed by the kingdom, and goes back in time but it took him like 5-6 chapters to even get revenge on one person, and same for another one that where the mc was chosen as the healer hero but was used as a dog and got drugged by the other heroes, and turns back time with the strongest healing skill and kept his memories and got the all-seeing eye and gets revenge slowly. and its no fun because he just kills them after seeing them suffer like for a hot solid minute.

I wonder if this was childish cartoon like story, people would gave better rating. This is just sad.

Dex-chan lover
this description sounds so damn badass

these comments make it sound garbage

This world is pretty corrupted,why didnt he even bother going back,he shouldve just forced the obsessed goddess to destroy this world.🤦‍♂🤦‍♂

To the author, tho I know they do not read this: Love your manga, but would be infinitesimally more interesting if the recipients of revenge weren't mustache twirling cartoon villains and realistically motivated people that do fucked up things for real reasons other than "lol so evil *anime sadism face*"

MD@Home
WTF happened to the chapters?

[Edit] That was weird...all the chapters just disappeared but now are back

thank you for the update, I really felt this manga is different than the other..

keep it up!!

7rK

Group Leader
Mmm ah yes~♡ Amazing☆ This is so good! So much inspiration 11/10
(Not sarcastic)

How is this have a higher rating than healer hero,both of their mcs are edge lords? Also why the hell does the author write the characters as purely evil,but without any background or justification for their behavior. It seems like almost everyone is purely evil with out any reason,its pretty dumb.

I like this! It's edgy, but it's not perverted edgy. He is not raping women and having sex with gore unlike other edgy manga. I usually avoid reading edge lord manga because of the erotization of gore and rape, but I like this one! :D

It's very cathartic.

Users who are viewing this thread