Goshujin-sama to Yuku Isekai Survival! - Vol. 7 Ch. 38

The cyclops girl is called Ira on pages 8 and 14, and Aira on pages 11 and 14 and 15.

It's got Nether portals, which let you take a shortcut through a dangerous hellish dimension. If you travel a mile in the Nether, you'll pop out eight miles from where you started. Very convenient once you construct a tunnel to keep the Nether monsters from attacking.
A yes Highway to Hell.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder, if his skills use Minecraft logic, why he hasn't built floating fortresses and bases yet?

They would be extremely useful, as the enemy wouldn't be able to reach the structures to attack or invade, and they would be high up to observe the enemy's actions from afar. In addition, the harpies would have strategic spots to carry out their operations.

I don't remember that name.
Have that character appear in the manga?
He's the dog/wolf/fox beastman

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Honestly, I love what they did with the bedroom scene. Harem scenes don't have to be constant fucking and moaning and shit, just a nice mass cuddle pile while half/totally naked and chatting.
Side note, one Harpy calls Makoto "Master" on pg 10. Is that a just a sex play thing or is it because he's with Sylphie?

Dex-chan lover
I wonder, if his skills use Minecraft logic, why he hasn't built floating fortresses and bases yet?

They would be extremely useful, as the enemy wouldn't be able to reach the structures to attack or invade, and they would be high up to observe the enemy's actions from afar. In addition, the harpies would have strategic spots to carry out their operations.
They arent defending. Without april fools blocks like a floatater, building a floating base will just be tipping their hand early on the nature of kosukes powers.

Dex-chan lover
In the previous chapter, where Melty’s butt has been focused, i totally love her butt shaped and ive decided that she will be my girl in this story 🤣

Dex-chan lover
One thing I am sad about is, we aren't getting the same level of bed action as we got earlier in the series, when MC was doing it with just Sylphie.

By the way, we have Raws until Chapter 40 available for now.

Dex-chan lover
Teleporting using Nether portals, huh.

Btw, to make a Nether portal MC needs Obsidian (created when water is poured into lava) which can only be mined with Diamond Pickaxe. So not only they need to find an active volcano to get the lava, they also need at least three huge chunk of diamonds.

I wonder if there's any monster in Nether. And isn't Nether so hot water evaporates instantly? Aside from MC who has Minecraft mechanic, who can survive that?

Dex-chan lover

This would also depend on how much time they make him spend on getting stone and stuff (tho he's dug lots of moats, so he probably has lots)

Though honestly, I think the fact that minecraft blocks are basically indestructible would be a more useful thing, esp since then you don't need to figure out how to get people on the floating bases

Dex-chan lover
Teleporting using Nether portals, huh.

Btw, to make a Nether portal MC needs Obsidian (created when water is poured into lava) which can only be mined with Diamond Pickaxe. So not only they need to find an active volcano to get the lava, they also need at least three huge chunk of diamonds.

I wonder if there's any monster in Nether. And isn't Nether so hot water evaporates instantly? Aside from MC who has Minecraft mechanic, who can survive that?
I think one thing we all need to consider, is that he doesn't just have miencraft powers, he has survival game powers. It was also shown when he made the weapons that just thinking of something makes it possible to craft.

This makes me wonder about save points/bed/respawn mechanics

Users who are viewing this thread