Guild no Uketsukejou Desu ga, Zangyou wa Iya Nanode Boss wo Solo Toubatsu Shiyou to Omoimasu - Vol. 3 Ch. 20 - Light

Dex-chan lover
I think that I'll feel far too sour if Jade actually dies. He might be aloof and a dork, but he's a completely non-harmless person. And then it can lead the story into a revenge-focused narrative, which just doesn't seem fitting for Alina.

Dex-chan lover
If they somehow have jade survive or res or whatever, I will be very miffed. You aren't allowed to kill off a character [for drama] and then retcon it because you are a coward.
...But who am I trying to kid? The story is obviously not the kind that would let an important character (love interest even) die for real. It's obvious it has neither the guts nor desire to actually commit.

Now please prove me wrong, author.

Dex-chan lover
Demon god boutta be flat as a pancake.

I think that I'll feel far too sour if Jade actually dies. He might be aloof and a dork, but he's a completely non-harmless person. And then it can lead the story into a revenge-focused narrative, which just doesn't seem fitting for Alina.
If they somehow have jade survive or res or whatever, I will be very miffed. You aren't allowed to kill off a character [for drama] and then retcon it because you are a coward.
...But who am I trying to kid? The story is obviously not the kind that would let an important character (love interest even) die for real. It's obvious it has neither the guts nor desire to actually commit.

Now please prove me wrong, author.
The duality of men.

Dex-chan lover
Maybe if she didn't stop to face off against the guards at the entrance she would have been on time.

Which I still think was dumb as fuck, cause she has the stats to just speed by them in hyper speed without them even noticing who she is.

Dex-chan lover
She’ll probably get some relic to resurrect him. He did say he haven’t eaten his soul yet, so it’s still there. But I do hope he stays dead, it feels very lame to kill him for dramatic effect only to revive him in a couple of chapters. This death should feel and affect her for future character development.

Dex-chan lover
So we're nearly done with LN Volume 1, probably finishing it off in 2-3 chapters depending the pace of it

Imagine thinking they actually gonna off the main and only love interest in this work lmao, is about time they get together in the LN, but with how tsundere Alina is, it get delayed, if anything they finally gonna get together in Volume 7, but won't know until next month, but their romance start developing during Volume 2

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread