Harapeko Oyako to Motokare Yanushi - Ch. 3

Supporter
I don't know if you've noticed, but I don't believe a single word she says. I'm reading the story through the lens of an actual woman trying to do this.
Then you can't believe her when she says that her appartment is being refreshed.

Dex-chan lover
People once again being incapable of any kind of empathy and automatically making the mom out as the worst kind of villain.
Wonder how they'll keep up their sexist rhetoric if evidence contrary to their assumptions appears in the future.
you're sexist yourself assuming a position 3 chapters in, thinking she's incapable of being a douchebag :kek:
funny how that works both ways
instead of assuming, let's just read the manga and see what the author shows

this dude is gonna have a novel length NTR fanfic written out in the comments by the time this series hits chapter 10 lol
I mean, so far I'm literally just describing the events of the story.
It's pretty amazing how some people can miss so completely at what they're reading if he's actually being serious and just not trolling.
It's weird how you need to dismiss people you don't agree with as "trolls". Step outside of yourself and imagine that other people might have their own perspectives on a topic.
Then you can't believe her when she says that her appartment is being refreshed.
I don't. That's the point. You're not very bright, are you?

Dex-chan lover
People once again being incapable of any kind of empathy and automatically making the mom out as the worst kind of villain.
Wonder how they'll keep up their sexist rhetoric if evidence contrary to their assumptions appears in the future.
I literally said
What change our opinion are how the story progress
:question:

Dex-chan lover
Happens when the Idols of teens and young adults are cunts like Tate, Adin Ross or pedos like Sneako.

Look, when someone accuses you of being an istaphobe, you know you're talking to a Communist. They don't believe anything they're saying, and there's no point in even acknowledging they said anything. Responding to random key mashings with facts and logic is pointless.
I would love to hear your definition of what Communist means.

Dex-chan lover
MF's be really ignoring the tags and speculating a whooooole bunch of shit before the manga has gotten off the ground.

Y'all only 2-3 chapters in and already burning with hatred like you just read the cursed "Rental Girlfriend" chapter lmao.

As I said if you can only seethe with hatred reading this shit please go read something else like maybe Redo of the Healer might be more of your shtick you incel edgelords.
|
Ignoring the users which we all who have seen these comments go beyond the pale of speculative misandry/misogyny to full blown cuckoldry assumptions and demands to see the protag use both the mother and child which is a middle schooler as sexual relief/prostitution because it's "Only fair" before this has even established character backstory.

Dex-chan lover
This title can come up into popular title highlight probably because of all you guys conversations (or arguments). Not because the manga is good or funny :fml:

Dex-chan lover
Happens when the Idols of teens and young adults are cunts like Tate, Adin Ross or pedos like Sneako.

I have only seen that laughing pilot gif used by people who unironically post Sonnenrad images and larp about gassing people they don't like. Genuine schitzo shit.

Like discord messages six paragraphs long asking about "Why are people ignoring me?" and going into a rant about ethnicity based-isolationism and boog shit to justify why they are not talking to them when they are in fact just being an insufferable cunt.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, it sounds borderline impossible for me too, but we don't have any info on other jobs he does at the moment, and it's fiction, so maybe dude really managed to make living as an artist somehow
It's possible but only a fraction of a single percent of artists can do it. A really blunt art gallery owner I met once said "you have better chances of playing in the NBA than making a living as an artist". As smug as he was, he wasn't wrong. The hard part is finding a niche to exploit where people will pay $$$ for your work. Unfortunately realistic portraiture like MC's isn't usually "it"; wealthy patrons want stuff they can brag about or that functions as a conversation piece, so it's usually modern art and the weirder the better. Examples I've personally witnessed are photos of naked lady storm troopers printed on archival linen paper (sold for $7000) and a jackson pollock imitator that dripped/splashed huge smiley faces on 10' x 10' canvas (sold for $24000). A customer I had put it aptly: "why labor for 12 hours on a beautiful, realistically done painting that no one will buy when I can throw together random abstract bullshit in an hour and sell it for $500 to someone who doesn't know better?"

Inheriting a house makes this significantly easier for MC, doubly so if he has other assets; essentially the manga equivalent of a trust fund kid getting to chase their dreams and/or dick around at festivals like Burning man all year because they'll never be at risk of homelessness or starving.

I refer specifically to Marxist Communists. These are the types that believe that Capitalist society is controlled by a ruling class of Straight White, Cisgender, Christian Men and that the institutions and social constructs that make it up merely perpetuate this power dynamic by oppressing all those that fall outside of that narrow category. To resist, deconstruct, and dismantle what is viewed as "their" society is, by definition, to dismantle long-standing systems of oppression.

In this worldview, there is no such thing as "truth"; only "power". Truth, morality, objectivity, individualism, gender, etc. are merely social constructs used by the greater powers as a means to "other" those who fall outside of the paradigm. Any interactions between two parties are just power exchanges.

Why are sluts suddenly not bad? Because the very idea of "slut shaming" is an oppressive patriarchal system meant to oppress women's freedom. Fighting against that dismantles yet another "oppressive system".

Why are there "infinite genders"? Well the idea of a gender binary is just an oppressive social construct meant to oppress those of the LGBTQIA+ community. Clearly by dismantling it, we break free of the constraints of the bigotry of the Christian Patriarchy.

You get the idea. The way this happens is by employing, among other things, shaming tactics, bureaucratic capture, and witch hunts. The adherents to this ideology have a very specific dogma that they follow, since they're not only "encouraged" to take on all the positions of the religion, but the positions themselves are often the logical conclusions to the illogical premise.

An analogy: If we start with the idea that Human life has no inherent value, it's not a massive leap to reach genocide. The counterbalance is the idea that Humans are made in the image of God, and every soul is inherently precious due to that fact alone. If you reject that for, say, a practical argument about how Humans might do good things, you run into the fact that Humans also do bad things. Like, clearly, demonstrably bad things, without a second thought. There would, by that logic, be some Humans who literally don't deserve to live. You can only kick the can down the road until Timmy here turns into a serial killer or something.

Is that the right answer? If we have a solid moral stance based on principles, then it's not. Not even close. The idea itself is so far outside of the window of reasonable discourse that even bringing it up is taboo.

But if you don't, then... why not?

Dex-chan lover
It's possible but only a fraction of a single percent of artists can do it. A really blunt art gallery owner I met once said "you have better chances of playing in the NBA than making a living as an artist". As smug as he was, he wasn't wrong. The hard part is finding a niche to exploit where people will pay $$$ for your work. Unfortunately realistic portraiture like MC's isn't usually "it"; wealthy patrons want stuff they can brag about or that functions as a conversation piece, so it's usually modern art and the weirder the better. Examples I've personally witnessed are photos of naked lady storm troopers printed on archival linen paper (sold for $7000) and a jackson pollock imitator that dripped/splashed huge smiley faces on 10' x 10' canvas (sold for $24000). A customer I had put it aptly: "why labor for 12 hours on a beautiful, realistically done painting that no one will buy when I can throw together random abstract bullshit in an hour and sell it for $500 to someone who doesn't know better?"

Inheriting a house makes this significantly easier for MC, doubly so if he has other assets; essentially the manga equivalent of a trust fund kid getting to chase their dreams and/or dick around at festivals like Burning man all year because they'll never be at risk of homelessness or starving.
Most art is just money laundering and tax evasion really.

Double-page supporter
Oh this series is goated actually. The small flashback with the friend is really sweet, I'm glad it isn't going to be a story of just these three characters in a house. Him being an artist is also interesting, especially now that he seemingly has his muse back. My money's on the girl accidentally convincing herself that he IS ideal for the mom, and then she's gonna try to play match maker for them lol

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I refer specifically to Marxist Communists. These are the types that believe that Capitalist society is controlled by a ruling class of Straight White, Cisgender, Christian Men and that the institutions and social constructs that make it up merely perpetuate this power dynamic by oppressing all those that fall outside of that narrow category. To resist, deconstruct, and dismantle what is viewed as "their" society is, by definition, to dismantle long-standing systems of oppression.

In this worldview, there is no such thing as "truth"; only "power". Truth, morality, objectivity, individualism, gender, etc. are merely social constructs used by the greater powers as a means to "other" those who fall outside of the paradigm. Any interactions between two parties are just power exchanges.

Why are sluts suddenly not bad? Because the very idea of "slut shaming" is an oppressive patriarchal system meant to oppress women's freedom. Fighting against that dismantles yet another "oppressive system".

Why are there "infinite genders"? Well the idea of a gender binary is just an oppressive social construct meant to oppress those of the LGBTQIA+ community. Clearly by dismantling it, we break free of the constraints of the bigotry of the Christian Patriarchy.

You get the idea. The way this happens is by employing, among other things, shaming tactics, bureaucratic capture, and witch hunts. The adherents to this ideology have a very specific dogma that they follow, since they're not only "encouraged" to take on all the positions of the religion, but the positions themselves are often the logical conclusions to the illogical premise.

An analogy: If we start with the idea that Human life has no inherent value, it's not a massive leap to reach genocide. The counterbalance is the idea that Humans are made in the image of God, and every soul is inherently precious due to that fact alone. If you reject that for, say, a practical argument about how Humans might do good things, you run into the fact that Humans also do bad things. Like, clearly, demonstrably bad things, without a second thought. There would, by that logic, be some Humans who literally don't deserve to live. You can only kick the can down the road until Timmy here turns into a serial killer or something.

Is that the right answer? If we have a solid moral stance based on principles, then it's not. Not even close. The idea itself is so far outside of the window of reasonable discourse that even bringing it up is taboo.

But if you don't, then... why not?
Thanks for confirming that you have no idea what you are talking about.

I would recommend to touch grass for a year or so and a social media detox

Dex-chan lover
you know what there's something about the term "ex-boyfriend landlord" being used in the title that really makes me think that kyou might end up paying to stay there instead of being a freeloading leech, but as a dirty pinko commie i might just be ignoring the Facts and Logic at hand

Thanks for confirming that you have no idea what you are talking about.

I would recommend to touch grass for a year or so and a social media detox
"Define 'Comminism' for me"
"Ok."
"...I ain't read alla dat. Touch grass"

I can't say it was unexpected, but it was nice to get it all together so I have a handy bookmark ready the next time someone asks.

you know what there's something about the term "ex-boyfriend landlord" being used in the title that really makes me think that kyou might end up paying to stay there instead of being a freeloading leech, but as a dirty pinko commie i might just be ignoring the Facts and Logic at hand
You do realize 家主 also means "homeowner/head of the house", right? The house is his, so... Looks like you are. Should probably wait until they discuss paying rent before assuming there will be rent paid.

P.S.: The term usually used for "Landlord" is 大家 "Ooya"

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover

Art is valuable when the supply is cut off. Sometimes this means the artist simply ceases to exist.

Keeping in mind the most valuable art in the world today was drawn by a person who back then was regarded by society as a penniless lunatic with mental illness just trying to get by each day.

How our MC managed to safely inherit the house without it getting snatched from or forced out of or cheated out by greedy relatives is beyond me, that is a common occurrence even in Japan and parts of Asia.

Users who are viewing this thread