Isekai Craft Gurashi ~Jiyuu Kimama na Seisan Shoku no Honobono Slow Life~ - Ch. 27

Dex-chan lover
Now we're going into an Academy... really now. What's next, a tournament arc? I'm considering dropping this. First 9 or so chapters when it was the 2 mains alone was awesome. Come the crafting for duke arc, it was fucking boring but I held into it hoping it would go back eventually, we go back for a quest, MC and those 3's interactions were great, drama was overblown but fine, but still it was fun. I was hoping we would get the cat girl as a new party member and go back to adventuring and ditch this duke and his daughter shit but nooo.

sigh

I'll see how the next chapters are before deciding on dropping this...

Dex-chan lover
Our main characters could learn a lesson on being more lovey dovey from these two
6IRWEJj.jpg

Dex-chan lover
someone with our MC's power at the political power of the 3rd prince... is pretty terrifying. Crafters tend to be a hands on in the back though; so not sure how you could use that for political purposes.
You could somewhat ensure popular support with Infrastructure like "sewers", Irrigation projects, housing for the poor and stuff like it and for the military part i don't know fortifications or solid roads.

Users who are viewing this thread