Jishou Akuyaku Reijou na Konyakusha no Kansatsu Kiroku - Vol. 4 Ch. 19

Dex-chan lover
Don't be delusional. Nobody is just a mob, but they're not the main character either.

Ahhh. Aaaaaahhhh. Now things are finally clicking. If Bertia were normal, the prince probably would've grown up a sociopath, wouldn't he? If not by now, then further down the line. Considering he doesn't even realize he's fallen for her and can only consider things in terms of "interesting" and "boring", the normal route is for the Heroine to unlock his emotions.

Except, Bertia already did that and neither she nor Heronia realize that it can literally be any girl as long as they're unusual enough.

Dex-chan lover
Wow..It is truly amazing how stupid she can be. It's like most of the other stuff can be overlooked, then she goes and insults the crown prince...

Both of the girls are blindly obsessed with the plot
And just because Tia is the main character, her obsession is transferred to "cute" and "omg she's so dense!!"

Both of them are equally stupid, I just feel bad for Heroine-chan for not having the luck meeting the prince BEFORE Tia did. LMAO.

Dex-chan lover
@Poisontea
No, they are vastly different.

Heroine does absolutely nothing to improve herself and relies on the plot to magically do everything for her.

Bertia worked hard through her own effort to lose weight, study etiquette, and form relations to get what she wants (even though the results are different then what she intends)

Heroine knows absolutely nothing about high class manners and etiquette while believing game events actually happened when they clearly haven't (Cecil giving a red rose to heroine in game while in reality roses were blue and were all given to Bertia) while Bertia is only naively trying to prevent the worst outcome for Cecil (that youll find out later on)

Bertia is extremely dense compared to Heroine who is absolutely delusional.

Theres no way they're the same and if Herorine met Cecil before Bertia he would just think Heroine is a freak.

Double-page supporter
Just remember:

Heronia is stupid, but not malicious.

Imagine a world where you knew that if you failed to follow a certain path (that is, saving the crown prince), the world would fall into certain ruin and despair. You'd be obsessed with trying to prevent that from happening, assuming you cared about the plot.

Heronia is trying to, effectively, save the world and the people around her. She's not trying to steal anyone or anything - imagine how frustrated you'd be if you were trying to save people but the world itself seemed to put events in motion that prevented you from doing so.

Not going to deny that she's too stupid to realize that the underlying plot of the game is now totally irrelevant and that her specific route of saving them isn't necessary anymore. To her, it just looks like she's moving towards the destruction end.

Dex-chan lover
@Raydnt Except Bertia slipped into her troubles herself and just fixed what she herself caused, but otherwise they both tried to follow the script and they both failed with one being on the recieving side of author's favour.

@Raydnt
There is no background story of Heroina (yet?), we don't know how she has been growing up, whether she worked hard or not (not like I care/on her side or anything). Let's not make any assumption.

I won't comment on the dense/naive part, because there is a very thin line between naive and stupid. But think for a second: What would happen if the 2 girls switched place? Tia becomes the heroine and Heronia is reincarnated as the villainess? Exactly, high chance they will act to their role, one way or another, because of the obsession.

Both girls share many lovely traits :) both are heavily self-righteous, delusional to their own surroundings and ignorant of other people's feelings, i see no difference. Yes, Tia is slightly better because her "motivation" is more... innocent than Heronia, the latter just wanted a harem. But if the pre-set was different, I see no reason Heroine-chan wouldn't win over. Yes, I truly think the prince will get interested in Heroine-chan if he knows her first, it all starts with "this girl is fun" anyway lol.

Fed-Kun's army
Off-off with you head....
Heads will roll.. heads will roll...

Heads will roll. On the floor.

🎵🎵🎶🎶🎶🎵🎵🎶🎶🎶🎵🎵🎵🎶🎶🎵🎵🎶🎶🎶🎵🎵🎵🎶🎶🎵🎵🎵🎶🎶🎶🎵🎵

(I know atleast some of you knows the reference)

I don't know if they've said this before, but Heronia is unaware that her little bird is a spirit of light that fascinates the people around her.

The fact that there is magic in the world where they live is a notion that the players of our world do not possess (even Bertia was surprised to discover it when she found the fox that has become her spirit protector), evidently the plot of the game has never explained the thing... and Heronia, convinced that she is the chosen maiden has never posed the problem of why some people follow her clumsy.

She just took him for granted because... she is the heroine of history, after all.

So it's impossible to blame her for something she didn't do of her own free will. Is the spirit - and it seems to me that it is also said in the novel - that on his own initiative uses his powers to help Heronia to have friends, otherwise with the character she have herself would have been completely alone.

Group Leader
Its JUST about to get more spicy, no need to worry this has a lot more chapters left

Dex-chan lover
There has got to be a limit to how clueless one person can be. Like it's been almost a year the "game" hasn't been following the "plot", at SOME POINT you must have picked up a goddamn clue!

Oh I am feeling it alright, I am feeling delight at having fucked you sideways over and over again you bitch! Now go and fuck off to the land of nothingness, please. Also, I am going to cook your bird and eat it.

Users who are viewing this thread