Jitsu wa Ore, Saikyou Deshita? - Ch. 80 - Celebration!

Double-page supporter
so no one thinks it's weird that the terrified girl is acting completely different and calling MC mom? no suspicions on what the principal could have done to her?
Technically, they are aware that the principal did something. They just don't realize it was mind_wipe/brainwashing. Most likely, they are assuming she did something more mild; like therapy, healing magic, or some kind of drug that eases the nerves.

That said, Haruto captured someone who can Identify her. So he might find out, something is up; when, he realizes her current behavior, is extremely abnormal for a hostile Majin.

Dex-chan lover
1. chapter 77 (demon attacks the girl and reveals a bunch in monologues/dialogues. Mc was monitoring, so after the demon had incriminated himself and played around for a bit, he [remotely] teleports the guy into a space and heals the demon girl)
2. He already constantly monitors everywhere either way, but let's assume he didn't. In this particular case he had told a lie about how he found the girl etc., and she was left alone with the person he lied to, who wanted to interrogate her about it. Of course he monitored it to find out what she spilled.

1. Remember that he has to actively deploy/control them. If you're putting up CCTV camera for catching intruders it'd be more logical to make it observe the outside.
Especially given that he had that previous incident with the noble kid sending assassins that he intercept before they even got close to the building.
And given how sudden he left the group I highly doubt he was just listening into the conversation.

2. Again, that's just assumption on your part.
IF he did put up a barrier to look/listen in, I think the bigger thing than 'forgetting she's majin' would be THE PRINCIPAL FUCKING MINDWIPED HER.
Your suggestion implies he was totally ok with principal doing that.

Dex-chan lover
1. Remember that he has to actively deploy/control them. If you're putting up CCTV camera for catching intruders it'd be more logical to make it observe the outside.
Especially given that he had that previous incident with the noble kid sending assassins that he intercept before they even got close to the building.
And given how sudden he left the group I highly doubt he was just listening into the conversation.
He found out about the attack already in chapter 76, so entirety of 77 he was obviously monitoring the intruder. But even if we had not seen that, the mere fact that he noticed the intruder means that he must have monitored the room or people. Otherwise he wouldn't have noticed it.
2. Again, that's just assumption on your part.
IF he did put up a barrier to look/listen in, I think the bigger thing than 'forgetting she's majin' would be THE PRINCIPAL FUCKING MINDWIPED HER.
Your suggestion implies he was totally ok with principal doing that.
Yes it is an assumption - because he has proven to have a habit of voyeuring ppl around him and had a really strong incentive to monitor it. And no, my suggestion doesn't imply he is ok with it. My suggestion disparages him for not caring about it.
(and obviously haruto kept check on what she did with the kid that might out him as having lied - so he saw that entire interaction).

Dex-chan lover
You idiot. Now you jinxed it and the suspicious principal or even your real mother will make trouble for you!

MC is such a lazy idiot.

Dex-chan lover
He found out about the attack already in chapter 76, so entirety of 77 he was obviously monitoring the intruder. But even if we had not seen that, the mere fact that he noticed the intruder means that he must have monitored the room or people. Otherwise he wouldn't have noticed it.

Or, as I said, THE WHOLE BUILDING? The guy literally exploded a wall to make his way in, there's nothing suggesting that ONLY if Haruto had the barrier watching inside would he have known about the intruder.

Yes it is an assumption - because he has proven to have a habit of voyeuring ppl around him and had a really strong incentive to monitor it. And no, my suggestion doesn't imply he is ok with it. My suggestion disparages him for not caring about it.

Said people around him has been his family and servants, either the people he want to protect or making sure they're not causing problems.
Principal and Mer belongs to neither category in his eyes.

There's also evidences of him NOT constantly stalking people with his barrier.
The queen for one, he would've known about the capital attack plan much earlier if he'd actually been constantly watching.

So maybe you're just making shit up in your head and falsely blaming him for things he didn't do.

Maybe haruto just don't give a F to the majin girl as it better this way, less trouble for him. And maybe he thinks the principal is creepy so better stay away and not meddle to much with her.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

Haruto might become a demon lord if someone hurts Char :LOL:

Anyway, Haruto really is doing a great job collecting potentially OP characters:
  • he technically groomed a potentially most OP prodigious human to ever exist
  • made a great flame fenrir and intelligent azure dragon as his follower
  • made friends with a potentially OP reincarnated former demon lord
  • he can also potentially make Mer a stronger majin who can also become his follower
  • he also has those other devastating beings in Pandemonium

Dex-chan lover
So this is the one time he didn't secretly record the fucking weirdest person he encountered huh?

Fed-Kun's army
Folks really don't know the meaning of "suspense". It's been one chapter let the plot simmer a bit. If it was found out this soon there would be no narrative point in it happening.

My bet is that Char knows though. Probably keeps a much closer eye on the surveillance screens than our dear lazybones. She's just very excited that dramatic things are happening. And has absolute confidence in her brothers ability to figure it out and deal with it(ha).

Dex-chan lover
Nah, Bro is almost a god at this point, if he wants to have a wife he has several candidates already. He just doesn't see the girls that way ( atleast for now ).

If he really want, he can just create a perfect woman for him like he create a clone of himself.
I was talking about the delusion he had of things going to be okay....

He should have read enough manga to know that it won't stop until he's married to all his wives....

Dex-chan lover
He and laziness is practically married at this point. Probably too lazy to have any feeling for other girls. :cool:
Laziness isn't his spouse, it's his power.... and power means trouble..... deep down.... he's just an idiot that doesn't read enough manga....

Aggregator gang
Folks really don't know the meaning of "suspense". It's been one chapter let the plot simmer a bit. If it was found out this soon there would be no narrative point in it happening.

My bet is that Char knows though. Probably keeps a much closer eye on the surveillance screens than our dear lazybones. She's just very excited that dramatic things are happening. And has absolute confidence in her brothers ability to figure it out and deal with it(ha).
I will take the lack of suspense over total retardation

Dumbass....

You need to realize Char plans to marry you and be a part of your harem.... just like your blood related sister as well...

I mean, it'd be weird when you make your moms a part of the harem (one a slave, one the best waifu of the series), but it's probably best to wait till both of your dads are dead....

So no... the future isn't bright.... you only get a happily ever after after you marry all the wives... that's how most stories go....
My guy, what the FUCK do you mean by that...?

Dex-chan lover
My guy, what the FUCK do you mean by that...?
I was just listing out the members of his harem....

And also, making a comment that even though he read a lot of manga and watched a lot of anime, he forgot that the happily ever after usually only comes AFTER he's married...

But the fact that he forgot such a basic rule and thinks things will be okay now shows his idiocy....

Dex-chan lover
when the char boyfriend panel appeared,
i felt that 😨😫😡

Users who are viewing this thread