Jitsu wa Ore, Saikyou Deshita? - Ch. 86 - The Queen's Hatred

Dex-chan lover
I mean... She does looks threatening. The demon says she's the perfect body but Haruto's power is in the thousands. Would it even be a fight. Lmao

Dex-chan lover
As I was reading this i was wondering if the collar would break when Lucifera possessed the queen.... chapter end... I still see the collar there... what now? :pepehmm:

Dex-chan lover
I mean.. she was shown to be evil and stuff but wasn't she a former hero or something?

How low, might as well free falling

Dex-chan lover
Well, off with her head at that point. She's not worth keeping alive.

Dex-chan lover
Another boring meaningless fight where the outcome is a forgone conclusion is coming... yay...

Dex-chan lover
Another boring meaningless fight where the outcome is a forgone conclusion is coming... yay...
Just like movies, boring and meaningless and they all end with credits?
And food, boring and meaningless, it all ends up as sh*t in the end?
EDIT: My point is how it get's there. Knowing the outcome doesn't make the journey less interesting.

I suggest you find some other type of manga to read, this genre (or atleast subgenre) doesn't seem to be suited for you.

Dex-chan lover
Son about to train mom and whatever the hell this power is. Can’t wait for her to realize she could have had the most powerful son in the world making her the greatest woman on earth but just threw it all away

Users who are viewing this thread