Jitsu wa Ore, Saikyou Deshita? - Ch. 89 - Free Love?

Dex-chan lover
Well, in chapter 3.5 he is shown to recognize attractiveness of his adoptive mother, Natalia, as he felt awkward when she tried to get too close to him.

Dex-chan lover
Is the first prota a clone? Is Shiva a clone? If the first prota is not a clone why is he talking about coming to this world? If shiva is a clone why is he using magic?

Am I a clone? Are you a clone? Can I use magic?

Dex-chan lover
Is the first prota a clone? Is Shiva a clone? If the first prota is not a clone why is he talking about coming to this world? If shiva is a clone why is he using magic?

Shiva is the hastily made clone, you can see Haruto making it disappear at the end. Also it was Haruto using magic whole time

Dex-chan lover

You can look at the ahoge on his head to confirm. One mean the real one, two mean the clone.

Dex-chan lover
Look he had wolf girl waifu for his entire childhood, any of his interests will have to be at least of that level to spark anything.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

Haruto being seduced:
Haruto: Yeah I eat steak but I like mine medium rare

Dex-chan lover
He grew up with Feru titties in his face constantly, he's got a strong will

Dex-chan lover
Lack of libido being a possible side-effect of getting isekai'd would explain a lot. Poor Haruto.

Dex-chan lover
Maybe the price for his power is the lack of sexual desire. Well, it seem like MC doesn’t really mind it. I think even his previous life also didn’t have much desire for this, dude was a neet isn’t it ?
more likely its something the goddess gave him ,for her own reasons. And of course he doesn't mind what he doesn't have. You wouldn't mind never eating, if you never had a desire or need to eat. Lastly the fact that he notes its absence means that at one time he had enough to notice its gone. If he really didn't have much desire for it at one point then he wouldn't mention it, ever.

Dex-chan lover
Hope he marries his half-sister.
I might be wrong, but isn't the first queen his mother, meaning the princess would be his full sister? Or do you mean Char she would be his adopted sister since he was adopted.

Dex-chan lover
you gotta be kidding me
author pulled half sister anf half brother trope?
so they are Haruto half sibling?
why so many Author trying to remove blood relation from a character as if it for romance in the future?
like seriously? they gonna make him gonna have romance with his sister? even so they really scared of incest Despite it mediveal century kingdom when incest isn't uncommon

come on, Embrace Yosuga no Sora
One of them would be his full sibling, I think the Princess. And even if it isn't, a half sister meaning you share a parent would still be incest.

Users who are viewing this thread