Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Ch. 297 - The Girlfriend And Her Investigation (4)

Dex-chan lover
You know what I'd love to have happen which won't
But would redeem our loaf of a main character
Which it's fine to be such a loaf when you're a child in your early 20s, but to be the same kinda loaf for this long is kinda suspicious

If we'd have like 50 chapters going deep into Kazuya's psychology. Become an almost psychological thriller, delving into his many complexes. Something that would completely recontextualize the entire manga, some Mr. Robot's levels of turning everything on its head several times in quick succession.
But, this is a funny-funny-fun-fun manga. That could also be considered a slow torture, or a social experiment at the very least.
Reiji-sensei, why do you do upon us so :^)

Oh, and you know once these two get together(which they will) the manga will swiftly end.
At least some of the series that do that make a sequel that portray the story of the happily ever TOGETHER.

Dex-chan lover
They need to have Chizuru walk in on Kazuya in the bath so she can see his monster zucchini. someone did the math and it’s massive. then whenever she sees him she can always be staring at his crotch. would be comedy gold

Dex-chan lover
They need to have Chizuru walk in on Kazuya in the bath so she can see his monster zucchini. someone did the math and it’s massive. then whenever she sees him she can always be staring at his crotch. would be comedy gold
I don't even want to know the math behind this, let alone who that someone is/was...

Dex-chan lover
TODAY IN THE EPISODE OF LADY CHORIZO AND KAZUCUCK:
7ho86d.jpg

"Even when theres been progress y'all still have a glass-half-empty mentality. Defeatist career losers the majority of ya"
I will always give a story the benefit of the doubt. But this story has taken my glass, threw it in my face, broke it and keeps trying to refill the broken glass with anything redeemable dripping all over the floor and table.
You've never seen a female with jeans on that go above the bellybutton instead of around the waist?

You've never taken up drawing, have you?

Congrats
uNSWbhB.png

Last edited:
So he did all that movie and Kickstarter thing, got her grandma wish to see Mizuhara in a movie, but it's that little "oh, he's good with kids" thingy that gets her to fall in love?? Bruv

Dex-chan lover
So he did all that movie and Kickstarter thing, got her grandma wish to see Mizuhara in a movie, but it's that little "oh, he's good with kids" thingy that gets her to fall in love?? Bruv
if only for the sake of having a different style of comment: here are my thoughts. i think the reason going to the daycare and seeing him in that environment has reinvigorated her "investigation" is because all the other things he's done that you've mentioned are all for her sake. she's voiced her concerns before that he's only in love with the "mizuhara" that he met on the rental dates, aka her Work persona, and that all these things he's done is an extension of his love for the false image of her he has in his head. the reason the daycare thing hit her so hard is because its something that he does for himself. Its not a grand gesture designed to win over the girl he likes, its a part of his life that he keeps to himself that shows his true nature.

this whole chapter feels like Chiz beginning to reckon with the fact that she's genuinely attracted to him now. she's starting to feel the same kind of awkward energy that comes from cohabitating with your crush that Kaz has been going through since he moved in. she's acting weird, avoiding his gaze, and just in general is super concious of him all of a sudden. and the cat face in the last page feels very much like "i cant believe that cool guy at the daycare and this dork are the same person."

Dex-chan lover
So the way I understand it is that when she saw the cuck with the kids she got really wet and now she's staring at him to see if the moist returns but he's back to being trash so he's vag is mega dry and says nvm

Dex-chan lover
reading this alongside bokuyaba just so I can experience the hilarity in the differences

Users who are viewing this thread