Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 14 Ch. 121 - The Girlfriend, and Room 204

@indi_n0rd Lol, that's pretty funny if you ask me, ask any proper scanlator that have worked on over hundreds of series and they can tell you that the other scan was definitely a better quality than the Jet Yau scans.

If you take your time and compare it side by side, you can see that the typesetting quality difference is big. JY's TS aren't even centered properly and some of them lack the proper usage of fonts or bolded words when looking at the raws.

Jet Yau only sticks with like 3 or 4 fonts at most, also regarding the conversation flow that feels more natural, I agree that it might have it's flaws but take a look at the raws. JY has some translations that are way off compared to the raws. (Page 7 for example, it's not 100 mil and 180 mil yen, it's just 1 mil and 1.8 mil.)

Again, not hating on either sides, but just letting you know the truth. Peace. <3

Uhh did Yuuki Aoi spill the beans about the reason Mami has been absent for so long? I mean, I always suspected that the author was keeping her out before some kind of big finish event, but she sounds like she's confirming it...

D-did anyone else get scared when she said everything is in this room has value?

I swear I hear those words Everytime her eyes go blank.

Dex-chan lover
Takahashi Rie as Sumi!?

there can be no news much more joyous than this, such perfection can only be achieved by another angel herself.

Also, Yaemori, another precious angel to stand by the throne of the queen of the holy Sumi Empire :>
Best Wingman, deserving of the title of winged hussar of Poland.

There is nothing in this room that has no value.

Ah, the wonders of Capitalism ^^

The character models for the anime look terrible, they did a awful job of Chizuru

Wdym? It's pretty decent, although I do think that the sophisticated and elegant look of Chizuru isn't quite well captured.

@MasterPannya

Lmaoo wanna see the anime now.
Mami as final boss is exciting

Dex-chan lover
Takanashi Rie as sumi is the best thing about this whole mess

Honestly, she is trying to harness the power of simps to fund the project that has a pretty girl on it. I can almost guarantee it will be funded if that's the case. If it somehow doesn't get funded the manga becomes less realistic

no don't tell her that
if she found about his love without being curious herself it's just gonna destroy whole thing
people have to thought this through if she tell her now when her feeling isn't strong then kazuya will come as someone selfish who is doing this being in love not because he want to help
but this is manga it will go as wrriter wants sooooooo

Users who are viewing this thread