Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 18 Ch. 153 - The Girlfriend and the Goodbye

Double-page supporter
@pano1g your explanation very much makes sense, but you missed a key factor: we distrust the author. Calling Sumi is probably the most reasonable idea Kazuya has ever had, however this manga has thrown so much BS at its readers I frankly can't trust the author not to fuck it up. MC and Sumi are going to talk this over at dinner, BUT some cunt is going to see them and misunderstand the situation. Wanna bet who? I rate the other neighbour girl at 2/10, that fucking annoying shithead (the one who insists she's MC's GF, can't recall the name) at 5/10, the ex-GF (the one that hasn't been seen for, like, 100 chapters?) at 1/10, at 2/10 I rate some other rando. Then a contorted and insane sequence of events will lead Mizuhara to knowing of the date and being jealous or something dumb like that.
I reaaaaaally don't have faith in the author, I just hope he fucks it up so badly it comes all the way around to being entertaining again.

WOW... Man being able to make a chapter without showing anything is one hell of a talent, i never saw someone do this so efficiently ...

Nice, even in a funeral all he cares about are her looks, like, dude Suriously? Plus he needs help to decipher his grandmother advice, how old is he? 3?

Double-page supporter
@YamiryuuZero read @pano1g ‘s comment. He tried to offer support before but was completely rejected. I think trying to get advice from Sumi is also the big brain play at the moment.

Ugh the person u love the most it's suffering and needs ur support so to help im gonna rental a fucking girlfriend to advice me...Yes im very smart indeed...Can MC die plz ? Just make yuri manga to the end

@KriegGuardsman You're assuming the author is going to mess it up though. You're judging current developments based on how you predict future ones will go. And you may be right, that might happen. But, I'll save my disappointment for if/when it does. At the moment, the writing in this particular situation makes sense and I agree with Kazuya's decision to contact Sumi for advice.

Group Leader
@bananaboy He's been with her long enough to know that's the type of woman she is and would put up a front like that. Besides, even her grandmother told him Mizuhara doesn't let out her real feelings out, and everybody around him keeps telling to grow a pair and act like a proper boyfriend to her, especially the girl who knows about their circumstance. He's already received all the advice he needs in order to step up his game, and after everything he's done to get her grandmother to watch the movie, one would assume they are more than just neighbors at this point.

If he can't be by her side as a boyfriend, he can at least be by her side as a friend. The fact that doesn't even crosses his mind and he keeps putting a wall between them is what makes him pathetic. It's like every time he grows up as a character and shows his manly side, he takes three steps back and returns to the way he was after he broke up with Mami!

Aggregator gang
You know if author pulls a damn 270 twist here and make mc dates sumi, I wont even mad really

Double-page supporter
@pano1g please don't put your hopes up for this, the manga doesn't deserve it. Be surprised when it exceeds your expectations.

It's funny how going on a date with another girl when he has girlfriend problems is the most sensible thing he's done so far.

Thanks for the chapter

How many fucking IRL years we gonna be waiting until these idiots stop kidding themselves and confess? Tired of getting baited by things hitting an emotional peak and then just crashing back down to nothing

@YamiryuuZero Again, please remember the context of their relationship. For the vast majority of their interactions throughout the series Kazuya has been a customer to Mizuhara. Up until the "movie arc" Kazuya had a hard time justifying spending time with Mizuhara without paying her. And now....the movie is done. Not only that, but one of the most important people that they were lying to is now dead. It's even arguable that Grandma Ichinose was the MOST important person because she was the only character with direct ties to Mizuhara that she was lying to. With her gone, everything now is for Kazuya's sake and Kazuya has already expressed a desire to stop lying. This is a very important transitional stage for their relationship, because now both Kazuya and Mizuhara have to ask themselves if there's anything truly between them. You say Kazuya can offer support as a "friend", but I'm sure Kazuya is questioning right now if Mizuhara even considers him as such and he has plenty of reason to doubt it based on the aforementioned reasons. Sumi on the other hand IS a friend of Mizuhara's. Their relationship with each other is completely voluntary for both parties. In fact, Sumi is the only character that Kazuya knows and is on good terms with that is a friend of Mizuhara's. Going to her for advice on how to proceed is the most reasonable thing to do.

just let kazuya's granma die so his pretend relations ship w/chizuru stops and he can be w/ruka end of story.
then just continue the story w/ some interesting stuff that happen w/him and ruka.
😀

Users who are viewing this thread