Karate Baka Isekai - Ch. 4 - Karate vs Heavily Armored Knight (1)

Dex-chan lover
Dumbass. The guy in the oni nomad manga just killed an adamantoise in one chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Ah, the Tower Knight. Classic Demon Souls boss. Gotta attack a leg so he falls back, allowing you to hit his head, his weak point, for massive damage.

I'm sure that works for this guy too.

Throws? Well depending on his style of karate maybe he does have throws available?

Dex-chan lover
i see it less as karate being magically powerful and more that MC is a single minded fool who cares about nothing but perfecting his skills. i think he would be as strong even if he had an obsession with another martial art. i like how strong knight boi seems, and that they cleared up the misconception about armored people being super slow. i hope he can be friends with knight boi after but probably not..

Aggregator gang
Well the mc is a idiot, hell even the title says so. That explains a lot of bs and troupes that will be used like the MC complete getting r/woosh on love, relationship advancement, character development, you know the regular shit in a story.

Dex-chan lover
Beat that fatty's ass and steal the princess away to be your first disciple, she can't become someones concubine

Group Leader
@Mnuchinboo The baka here doesn't mean idiot in the form of a dumbass, but rather as an "obsessed". Think of the term Oyabaka (literally idiot parent, but actually translated as doting/overly doting parent). It describes in this situation someone who is obsessed with X above all else.

Supporter
If his punch can dent the shield like that, that knight is screwed if he punches him even with the armor on.

Double-page supporter
He did bend the shield, so he can do some damage past armor at least somewhere?

MD@Home
I like the respect that they've shown for the armored knight.

now

SHOW US THE DETERMINATION THAT MADE YOU FIGHT A TRUCK, KARATEKA!

Users who are viewing this thread