Kono Koi wa Fukami-kun no Plan ni wa Nai - Vol. 3 Ch. 22

Group Leader
@odaik Well I do try to finish what I started...eventually xD.

@waldo220 Glad you like the series that much (#^.^#). Thanks for that suggestion! I've actually read some of that one. I've stalled out on it because I've had to scale back the amount of money I spend on manga, haha. I was under the impression it was being worked on, but as you said, they might have stopped. As you probably know I have issues keeping up with the projects I already have, so I'll have to take this purely as a recommendation indeed! (^▽^;) Though, well, you never know what might happen in life.

@blackpoint There they are, the savior of the series!

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
For thousands of years i've laid dormant, who has disturbed my-

Oh, it's one of the manga's i've been waiting for! Thanks a lot SleepyFox.

Dex-chan lover
Ahhh I reread this recently hoping for a new release. Thanks for the translation!

Dex-chan lover
ah, thanks a ton, i actually forgot, aso Ruu's eyes are too pretty, kike it's wrong to have eyes that pretty on a cat

Group Leader
@Richman Worth waking up for!

@beperov Probably with less swearing though, heh. Gordon Ramsay does seem pretty nice aside from that public persona.

@Buraindo I always used to stare into my cats irises back before he died. He had very pretty eyes.

Dex-chan lover
Ooh, thanks for the chapter, I had kinda forgotten about this series, but it's really cute ^w^ nice to see it again!

that's quite deep for me. I mean, you can choose to hate biology but ended up with A during exams lol

Anyways thanks SleepyFox for the hard work! Been awhile since reading this

i just repeat this from other, but can't be helped since 3rd volume' cover is cute.

Issokayh thanks for the heads up btw @sleepyfoxscans since I forgot vol 3 just recently released 🙃 should've expected that since you've mentioned about this in the credit page of prev chapter 21.5

anyways tl;dr keep up the good work!

Aggregator gang
@sleepyfoxscanlations

Really loved your work on Saeki-san and just found out that you are working on this too.

Binged it all yesterday and I also really love this. Looking forward to this final volume.

Users who are viewing this thread