Kono Koi wa Fukami-kun no Plan ni wa Nai - Vol. 3 Ch. 23

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Ah yes, power abuse. Cuteness come to me please, I'm very down with not being able to take classes.

That game caused an impact in me too.

Dex-chan lover
@Richman
gnjcI5D.jpg

Dex-chan lover
she got jealous because the friend wouldn't shut up about fukami being in the SC room

Double-page supporter
I feel like a cat cafe club could easily be the most popular club in the school... at least it would be in the high school I went to. Anyways, thanks for the chapter! Great work as always.

I totally understand the Genshin obsession. I've sunk way more hours into it then I probably should, considering I'm in uni right now. Diluc is an absolute beast and is destroying everything. (Totally not bragging that I got both him and Jean in a single F2P wish, totally not.)

ruu-chan is so adorable (just noticed) i think might understand fukami onii-san feeling.

Group Leader
@Richman Yeah power abuse...at least she's using it for good reasons? I think...?

@Knighto Yeah, partially at least, and I'm pretty sure he did it on purpose too.

@Greyvenn I totally would've joined a cat cafe club in high school, but because we didn't have one I just ended up in the going home club.
Grr, you're one of those lucky people!? I'm so freaking jelly. I got Qiqi in my first wish, but other than that, no luck. But at least she's pretty awesome. In the last couple days I decided to stop flailing around for another 5* for now and save up for Childe, because I've wanted him so badly since the story cinematic. I think I might even become a whale for him.

@Corachea04 I know I'm slow, but the end of the manga is only 8 chapters away... If you really, absolutely, completely, utterly can't stand it, feel free to PM/DM me on here and I can tell you.

@mjhei Ruu-chan is adorable indeed.

Group Leader
Ugh! Another series taking a turn down the student council abusing its power highway. No thanks. It was such a cute manga so why do these mangaka feel the need to resort to such stupid plots? Dropped like a lead balloon.

Fed-Kun's army
Totally understand the Genshin delay, I had a midterm but I just kept rerolling for jean (somehow got her, Mona, and a 5 star spear), gl for your future rolls and keep up the HQ fluff translations!

Dex-chan lover
New member maybe? Third wheel for some cheap drama? Naaah this master piece doesn't need that crap to be interesting.
Is so cute how she makes those expressions for him and she's not the plain girl anymore like in the beginning of the manga.

@Corachea04 Yo I didn't even notice that is "complete"... Fuuuuck

@sleepyfoxscanlations thanks for the translation, you are slow but the wait is worth it.

I see another victim of yet another Genshin Impact eh. I agree though, the game just sucks away your perception of time and before you know it, you're left with a buck load of tasks needed to do in real life. The never ending chests on Genshin is also not helping lol.

Woww must be nice having Qiqi. I only got Venti from the gacha. Can't wait for Zhongli, Childe, and Xiao in the upcoming banner tho. These handsome dudes can just get it

Dex-chan lover
It surely would be a rush if that character(the girl at the end of the chapter) happened to be a rival at this point. When there is only 8 chapters left.

As always, thank you Sleepy Fox Scan.
And btw, hopefully the girl in the last page won't become a rival thing, but only a wholesome new friendly underclassmen.

Group Leader
@Sunbun21 Thanks for the luck, I'm gonna need it!

@Tamerlane Oh man, now I feel like I shouldn't try to elongate the sound with double o's xD.

@RigobertoParedes Haha I know I said it myself, but having my slowness confirmed stings a bit. Thanks for the second part of the sentence though ;3.

@ShiryuHaruna Indeed, I've pushed many a chore and a task back in favor of the game. Qiqi is nice, but Venti seems pretty useful too :p. I liked Zhongli and Childe in the story missions quite a bit, and am veeeery eager to get Childe.

Don't worry, Fukami-kun. I think with your face alone, the club will get many applicants.

Also, never thought I'll see Genshin Impact in the comment.

Thanks for the chapter! Also same for Genshin Impact, it's really fun, and somehow I managed to get both Diluc and Mona with the F2P wishes.

Users who are viewing this thread