Kono Koi wa Fukami-kun no Plan ni wa Nai - Vol. 3 Ch. 31

It's a shame that a wholesome manga like this ends very quickly yet a dumpster fire like Kanokari still goes on forever with zero development.

Thanks for the translations.

Thanks for the TL.
The last couple chapters were disappointing.

Aggregator gang
I would have liked a little more on the confession and dating side, but this is comfy enough. Everyone knows where it's going to end up.

@sleepyfoxscanlations like what fukami will be fukami's dream job, will hw become a chef or he will go according to his original plans.
the other ships were left open as well, the prez and her childhood friend, yoshizawa and akio's friend too

Dex-chan lover
I really like the ending, it's always fun when a manga references its beginning during the end, while it's cheesy it makes for a nice smile regardless. Thanks for translating the whole thing, the art you drew at the end was super nice and helped wrapped everything up nicely. I'm definitely going to miss this series.

Group Leader
@vleber Ah I see, that's what you consider plot points. Interesting, thanks for sharing.

@Guinn I only did the coloring and added the petals and paw prints :x. The art itself was just the first page of the chapter. But thanks, making it feel just a little more conclusive was indeed the point of my efforts there.

I could've wanted more fluffy moments and for them to officially date but them being them, two oddballs I knew that it was a bit of an overreach to expect that much progress, love them...
I feel bad for louisse though...the poor cat...
Thank you for translating this

Dex-chan lover
This manga was really enjoyable, sad to see it ended so soon, but at least it was a fun ride while it lasted! Thanks a lot for translating!

Dex-chan lover
My goodness! What a sad ending. He was immobilized πŸ˜‚

Thank you so much for all your work scanning and translating this series! It's been a fun read ❀

When Fukami touched Akio's face after the accident kiss - aww, it's so pure, so adorable and somehow gives me old couple's vibe.
I love it enough to forgive the fact that I can't see the actual intentionally kissing scene.

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks @sleepyfoxscanlations

Lovely series, would have easily read 200+ chapters like these. Thank for your efforts scanlanting this one, your notes were always great, looking forward to whatever other series you pick up.

Dex-chan lover
You can really see how rushed it was, but a comfy ending nonetheless. Thanks for the TLs~

It isn't the end, right? I think I saw the extra raw with them in the future. Anyway, thank you for the hard work!

Users who are viewing this thread