Kono Koi wa Fukami-kun no Plan ni wa Nai

Group Leader
I hope the scanlators aren't dead, this is still probably one of my fave current manga.

Group Leader
@blackpoint I haven't been active for the past 3 months due to reasons. I'm trying a joint project with a group on another manga now, which should free up some time to work on Fukami.

If anyone wants to help with redrawing let me know.

Group Leader
Just posting an update here:

Wellp, I just finished the translation. All I need to do now is the final typesetting and quality check on chapter 22. It'll probably be out later today or tomorrow. Sorry for keeping you waiting so long! And thanks to blackpoint for helping with the redraws for chapter 22, by the way!

Edit for the curious: And then the plan is to prioritize KaiSuki, Fukami-kun, and translations for Seishun no After, with the occasional Saeki bonus chapter on the side.

Edit 2: released.

@sleepyfoxscanalations

Glad to see this back!

On another note, I remember you watch the Mandalorian right? You excited for the new season after the trailer came out?

Group Leader
@adarkcube582 BlackPoint has already helped me out with some more redraws, so at least a chapter within every 1-2 weeks, is what I'm predicting.

@lagg300 Indeed I do watch the Mandalorian. And yup, I'm rather looking forward to the new season and more Baby Yoda! Most of the shots they showed off in the trailer looked pretty cool. I find the way they use Unreal Engine 4 quite interesting.

@MyMai Hey, keep in mind the volume only came out ~3 months ago xD.

@Mercer Oh hey, I recognize you! You were one of the really eagerly waiting people in this comment thread. I'm glad you like the series so much that you're impatient for it. And sorry to keep you waiting so long, though life happens.

@sleepyfoxscanalations Have you watched the making of series of the Mandalorian(called the Mandalorian Gallery I think)? It's super cool how the Mandalorian is essentially the first show to utilize LED screens in the place of green screens. The actors are basically acting in an 4D environment. ILM studios paving the way for animation in media.

This Star Wars Squadrons CG Short also had ILM studios working with the video game creators. Some really high quality CGI they put out, plus its really cool perspective from an imperial pilot after the battle of Endor. Give it a watch if you have the time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2VmOqjV_7Q

Group Leader
@lagg300 Yeah, I think I saw it? At least how they used UE4 to run real time cg "sets" for the actors. What I wasn't totally clear on was whether or not that was also the final cg in the show, or if they still swapped it out in post. Either way, cool use of a game engine for real time cg, which is something I've thought should happen more often for a while.

That was a pretty cool short— better than the new trilogy, haha. I've always been a fan of the TIE interceptor design too. It was a bit weird that he didn't turn off his active sensor pings when he shut down everything else though. You'd think that would be one of the more detectable emissions. But whatever, nitpicking aside it was a nice watch, thanks for the link.

@sleepyfoxscans I loved how well they used the CG backgrounds that I didn't even notice it while watching the show. From what I can tell, they kept most of the CG scenes that was for final editing. Either way, it makes the actor's job much more intuitive having a live CG background to act in.

The TIE Interceptor always was a favorite of mine as well. But then again, I like all the starfighter designs. Glad you liked the CG short :)

Users who are viewing this thread