Kono Koi wa Fukami-kun no Plan ni wa Nai

Eeee this was such a cute manga throughout. Honestly, I'm very happy with the character and relationship development, but I kinda want more! Akio and Fukami are worth it! Funny bookends though. :)

that was such a great bingee. i kinda wanted a better ending for those two but i guess its ok with the way it ended now. thank you guys for translating the series! :')

Come on,
'love' in the title and they don't even get together officially? That has to count as clickbait, right?

The ending is not satisfactory for me. But overall a pretty nice story. Very slow and consistent development. I like it as they slowly discover their feelings. But the ending... Haizzzz. Personally i wish the ending was better but others in the comments are ok with it.

This manga is super slow with a looot of dialogue I thought was boring. I tried reading to at least 15 chapters but I couldn't read any more. It depends on your tastes and a lot of people enjoy this kind of stuff, but it's a drop for me.

It lookes axed af. Imagine clicking "next chapter" after a default one and its just sends you to title page. Like.. what?
Its a good manga tho.

This is SUCHHHHHHH a dissapointing manga. The romance tag is a lie.

At first it was interesting, the art is also nice but as the story went on it REALLY dragged out and became more about "REAL LIFE" family issues and not serious ones at that, more like sibling relationships and one having to play an adult role, it was also about cats..lots of them, and high school.

The romance tag shouldn't even be a tag, in my opinion it's just not worthy of the tag.
THERE IS NO confession, they don't even actually kiss, there is two ACCIDENTAL kisses, one at the start where the girl acts like it's literally nothing and forgets about it completely until later one when she sorta remembers once they become close but yet doesn't act embarrassed about it. The last one is in the final chapter and this time he acts like it's nothing since it was an accident. She blushes but that's it, she kisses his cheek near the end and says "Sorry this isn't france" WHiCH by the way he chased her to france and it seemed like he was going to confess only to not do so. So in the end no confession and not even a lip kiss, not even a time skip showing they are married or something.

came for the manga, stayed for the translator's notes hehehe

that aside, it does feel axed but i'm still satisfied 😌

One of, if not the best rom-com manga in recent years because it actually has a proper, well thought out plot and message :thumbsup:

all in all it's a nice manga tho i'm not very happy with how it ended but still fukami is really handsome <3

Users who are viewing this thread