Koushaku Reijou no Tashinami - Vol. 7 Ch. 55

wait what happened to the grandfather? Is it general gazelle? Is he dead? I haven't read this in so long.... pls update me~

Dex-chan lover
@saku_mochi : if I'm not mistaken, the general is her maternal grandfather (we do have a mention of her cousin Rudy that's working with Dean), while the ancestor she's talking about here should be her paternal grandfather.

Group Leader
For reference, the grandpa who Iris is talking about is her father's dad (the previous head of the Armelia family). It's not General Gazelle, who's her mother's dad.

Fed-Kun's army
Too bad that they're too understaffed and couldn't afford to get rid of the traitors. I love this series for how it makes the protag make difficult decisions.

@saku_mochi
They mean the Grandfather on her Father's (The Prime Minister) side is dead.

General Gazelle is her grandfather on her Mother's side.

ah that was nice, civil servants are for the people~ wish that happens in real life ;(

Double-page supporter
I always looked up to my dad as he was an elected official and we only lived a step above the poverty line. He did great work for over 12 years in public office and this shaped a sense of duty in me to help others how I can.

I too hope more people are like the MC are in the real world.

Thanks for the translations and I'm excited for how the lady continues her story

Dex-chan lover
As someone who has been working in the government for almost two decades, the author has no damn clue how a civil servant works.

@talas well this isn't modern times for one and the culture of the society as a whole is different than our current situation. So it frankly doesn't matter if he knows or doesn't know how it works in our world since this if you had forgotten isn't our world nor is it really based on our world.

Dex-chan lover
Really turned those tables on the deserters. Made them into the villains even in their own minds.

Users who are viewing this thread