Lamia Orphe Is Dead - Ch. 40 - Epilogue - An Old Friend

the season-ending announcement at the end looks so clean and beautiful
thank you for the update

Dex-chan lover
i read this a bit few month ago, and havent continue it again. i have a question, do people hate this because its confusing or unlikable ? and is this original or adapted from a series ? since i didnt see any adaptation tag, and i have sooo many question.

Dex-chan lover
Love it for the good writing that actually makes sense. Hate it also because of good writing-the setup is annoying. The competent ML is driven insane due to a few dozen failures in a row. I can’t root for an insane ML in good faith without background information, and that seems to arrive at season 3 at this pace. (Even though it is paced really well with info and events and I shouldn’t be complaining that it isn’t blindly rushing the plot.)

@ispcizero3rd this had a very interesting first 3-5 chapters that presented a lot of mysteries and it hasn't explained aaaaaaanything important since.

At the star, they establish the 2nd prince went back in time....maybe. Or its not that cause Lamia also had vague future memories once or twice. The prince at some point stopped being a garbage pile but they never say when or why. Also a big driving plot point so far
uri's hand being crippled by the 2nd prince and them wanting revenge
was just fixed unsatisfactorily a la "heres some magic youre fine now bye" so its unclear where the rest of this will go now, what the goal is.

Fed-Kun's army
Ok so far what I've understood is that the 2nd psycho prince has been going back and forth between timelines to change the future, in the timeline they both fell in love was probaby where she became the duchess and her brother became a knight. So he finally changed something I guess? She will not die anymore I guess? then she hates the psycho prince now (totally understandable), but then this is just a sad end for the 2nd prince, will she really fall in love with him again? It would be pretty weird to fall in love with a person who hurt your family. But maybe if she gets her memories from those past timelines she will understand and the story might change?
And now this 1st prince, I have a feeling he had part in lamia being dead in the past timelines 🤔 I feel like he will be a villain, or maybe not maybe he is the 2nd ML/love interest.
There are still a lot of questions unanswered. But I'm looking forward to the next season.
Thank you for the translations!!!

Wait was there a third prince?
I don't recall it been mentioned before

yeah I still don't understand why am I back here reading it even tho I know there will be not much action till next season.

definitely gonna save up chapter next season so I don't get confused and annoyed at the same time while reading this wreck of a webtoon

Why are we learning more from the epilogues than 30+ chapters? lol Ty for the translation, I'm really curious for more from Ethan since the start and is a shame that we only got bits.

Based on the Aquila's oath marks, I wonder how many lifetimes he has changed. Was this the only lifetime he tried to stop her from becoming an heir? How many times did she love him? Is Aquila about to die from the time traveling? Aaaah my heart is breaking for Aquila 😭 he probably figured the only way to keep her alive was to distance himself and injure her brother 💔

Aggregator gang
So this season has just been one, drawn-out tease.

We learn basically nothing about why they originally fell in love, basically nothing about why she keeps dying, basically nothing about how their love will blossom in this timeline, basically nothing about why we should care. Everyone just comes off as wimps or psychos, totally unlikable.

@icebear17 Now I remember the funeral, thanks. I just thought about the prologue when they mentioned that the kingdom or empire only had 2 factions due the two princes so I forgot there was a another one who died

Lol 40 chapters and i don't have any characters i particularly feel attached too. Maybe it is supposed to be that way i guess.

Thank you for the translation.

Users who are viewing this thread