Lamia Orphe Is Dead - Ch. 40 - Epilogue - An Old Friend

I know Ethan’s a kid so this moment doesn’t count, but why does everyone treat the kingdom’s ONLY DUCAL HOUSE like shit? Did they forget how powerful a ducal house is, even more so, THE ONLY ONE?

I agree the writing is good but it's not that the audience is immature. it's that the characters all have bad personalities so it ruins the experience.

@peevacorn

You can't blame the audience alone though, and I agree with enyoteremchi.

1st season should open with something to hook the reader in but it only pushes the majority out.

Most characters have such a bad personality and unlikable that ruin readers' experiences.

I found myself really want that maid to succeed and kill these entire families who would not hesitate to kill her son.

@Jrztt The maid had it coming. She was the one behind the dagger and the chandelier, and she planned to poison the wine too. Lamia and her father knew it was her, and the duke called her out and warned her, but she refused to flee under the premise that she has to protect her child.
I feel sorry for her, but her and whoever hired her started it first. I don't approve of Lamia and her dad forcing her to drink poison, but I can see that by doing this they were trying to threaten the vassals from Kioren as to postpone the outbreak of a civil war.
A lot of people don't get these important details and don't understand the characters' intentions - hence they hate them and say a lot mean stuff.
What if the author reads them? It just saddens me.

Im in a terrible mood with this whole novel. SO COMPLEX! I want to blame someone but IDK whom. Superb!!!

hhhhhhhhh I love this everything is so complex and I'm so excited to see more of everyone

Does this get any better? I’m really on the fence about continuing this but sometimes it feels like the characters are 1 note. In season 1 lamias always bitter/angry about everything and the only time we see her happy or with a different emotion is when it has to do with uri. I’m not saying that her anger isn’t justified I’m just saying that I would apréciate seeing more positive traits of hers. I’m liking the actual story and aqua as a character is super interesting to me but he isn’t really the main focus. Right now it just feel like a constant cycle of “lamia remember ppl doing wrong to uri->omg uri so sorry this happened love u-> uri gets ptsd about it->lamia talks shit to ppl but doesn’t really do anything unless the author wants something interesting to happen and then repeat that cycle

dang it, I kinda thought this was finished already and didn't expect a season finale argh!

ahh I thought this is already completed. i dont think i can continue reading it tho the only character i like so far is aquila

Users who are viewing this thread