Latest Update: Speed Increased, CF Billing System Still Down

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Bastadon LoL Dude.
Cloudflare IS the DDOS protection.
It's gotten over the bandwith for the free stuff, trough a DDOS attack + the user amount.

xD

After they upgrade, everything is fine. Except for really big ddos attacks ^^.

Is mangadex really ran on like 2 app servers and now 5 image servers? I saw the post about traffic and thats an insane accomplishment going on. Congrats

I know 10$ is not much compared to hundred hours of entertainment you guys have given me and the manga community. But i hope it helps.

Will support even more after i get my raise, ha ha.

Thank you so much!

Dex-chan lover
@Samhill it should be fine with newer chapters for long strip, as said on first post, I also tried it myself and it does load fast

thank you for everything to mangadex team and of course all the contributors whether it is scanlators or donation providers for making me able to read unreleased manga in my country for free 😀

Dex-chan lover
Huge, huge improvement! Thank you for being so quick to fix it.

Dex-chan lover
Alright! I read the newest chapter of Japanese patriotism from Gate, and the pages loaded so fast you'd think Rory was personally sitting on the server, making sure nothing is preventing it from doing its work.

Thank you for pressing on through this storm like champions, MangaDex crew!

XL

Double-page supporter
Website is loading much better now. Manga chapter are displaying well. Many thanks!!

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you so much for all of your hard works. Site definitely load much better compared to the past few days ago.

Towa-sama's Lover
Group Leader
its better.

Honestly, according to my experience. curently, Mangadex right now is faster compared than before DDoS attack.
i wonder, whats will happen if the maintenance has finished.

Keep it up sir! ^.^

Old chapter aren't loading for me, do I do have to do something for them to load?

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the updates! Things still aren't perfect, but they're loading a lot faster than they were recently.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread