Latest Update: Speed Increased, CF Billing System Still Down

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we're talking about a Cloudflare replacement, I know of a very large site (70+ million monthly active users) that uses https://www.dosarrest.com/

I'll be honest, I'm seeing no difference. Still just as slow. Am I doing something wrong?

Contributor
My university employer blocks the new CDN (cdndex.com) at the firewall, claiming it is a malware site, so I had to install the Tor browser in order to get the site to load properly.

Miku best girl
Admin
cdndex.com should hopefully be a temporary fix. Once CF gets their shit together, we won't need to use it.

Contributor
There is a difference, old chapters load very fast, indeed new ones have trouble loading but you can simply open it and wait some minutes while you surf the web or doing something else, then back and read all the chapter after. Not a big deal as a temporary fix.
The big issue, at least for me, were partial loading pages but seems fixed now. Keep the hard work guys.

Dex-chan lover
There's been a problem happening to me for some hours now, my account keeps getting logged off, it isn't something serious i just wanted to say for you guys to know, thank you for your attention.

@Holo @zephyrus @icelord
I blocked 5s by cloudflare

truyentranh8.com-2019-02-11_7-54-59.jpg

-> cloudflare.com -> cloudflare -> Medium

well its a paid cf message, not a solution, but continued support towards cf.....well i look forwards towards excuses from md, do hope u find a better solution going foward

Group Leader
Things are running very well right now (considering the attack you're under).

Requests are fairly fast, I'm staying logged in, there's just the occasional hiccup. I know you're getting an earful from entitled people, but as someone who's lived through two DDoSes on the admin side, I appreciate how much you did even while CloudFlare had their thumbs twiddling up their butt, and I can handle the occasional blip to read my favorite manga.

I know none of this s@#$ is your fault and thank you for persevering.

Edit: Statement of support at http://sizer99.com/pmd/. I know this all sounds fairly ass-kissy, but Mangadex is all we've got for supporting the fan scanslation community. If you're just completely self-centered and selfish, where are you going to go if the DDoS successfully kills it off, eh? F@#$ off to MangaFox? Sweet jesus, MD don't want to make this annoying for you, it's just fallout from being on the bad end of a death cannon.

Things seem pretty smooth with the exception of the update page not loading the thumb nails immediately. 😀

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread