Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Ch. 352 - Something I Want

Dex-chan lover
It makes sense that that's what he'd request. Iruma's greatest strength is the connections he's formed, and those two will prove particularly useful for this particular exam (Clara because infinite materials and Asmodeus because of his organizational skills.) The big question is whether or not he'll rely on then too heavily to prove himself (I imagine that's how it'll go at first at least.)

Last edited:
Aggregator gang
I'm remembering back when Iruma was brought before the 13 Crowns where it was very apparent that he didn't know jack about the actual state of the Demon World outside of Babyls and Sullivan's sphere of influence.

Him basically having to create a reservation country for an endangered species of demon is going to be a major wake up call. ESPECIALLY if/when he learns reasons why they're so scarce and were scattered...

Dex-chan lover
after all, it just wouldn't feel right if iruma didn't have at least his 2 most faithful lackeys(soulmates) with him for an entire arc.

Dex-chan lover
Oh no! He picked the least helpful people to build a country who will plot device be helpful through games and religion (obviously worship the next king Iruma)
they hated him for he spoke the truth.
No One Is More Hated Than He Who Speaks The Truth Pictures, Photos, and ...

Aggregator gang
Oh no! He picked the least helpful people to build a country who will plot device be helpful through games and religion (obviously worship the next king Iruma)
Um clara is actually super helpful. Morale up and her magic is literally just creation stuff, so useful for resources and food supplies basically we are safe on resources with clara around

Dex-chan lover
I dunno about that. Clara's bloodline magic would actually be insanely useful for this sort of thing being able to duplicate just about anything, and when the topic isn't about Iruma, Asmodeus is quite intelligent and able to piece a lot of things together that would normally be missed. Aside from the fact they're also the main trio, I think he made a good call.

Dex-chan lover
Aggregator gang
I still feel like the way his best pals join the arc is contrived. Very convenient one-wish bell brought up without explanation. And that kinda defeats the point of the challenge for Iruma, since Asmodeu and Clara will also have a merit in the success of that challenge.
The arc sure sounds interesting, but the plot could have avoided that blunder.

Users who are viewing this thread