Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 20 Ch. 174 - Black and White Demons

Wait wait what I'm confused is he a dude or just a woman with a really really flat chest I'm confused

The guy is super tall, now that we have some known people as reference.

And like, wow. Azz boy, your no chill for Iruma is as intense as ever.

Dex-chan lover
are we just ignoring alice just about to go all out with the ponytail thing? like can we talk about that? is that a seal?

Kirio's the best villain, just by looking at him makes me scratch my eyeballs out, truly a demon who's returned to origins.

Aggregator gang
The ponytail is a seal obviously, it's to foreshadow a future chapter where he is forced to release it. If you think about it, other than fighting Iruma in the beginning, he has not any need for more raw power until now, so for once, 'I have more hidden power' trope actually makes sense.

Dex-chan lover
i think this story villain is the one, like uh, the most despicable villain ever to exist.

Double-page supporter
Unlike other characters in this Amducias Poro is quite obviously a guy that acts as a woman. What's the japanese term? 男の娘? Otokonoko?

wait he was actually a woman this whole time?? im confused i never saw any pronouns being used to address them as far as i remember

Supporter
2wqnio.jpg

I was going to ask whether Amduscias is a man or a woman, but then I realized the answer doesn't matter because it changes nothing at all about his/her relationships or plot.

Fed-Kun's army
chapter: serious plot development
me, who still doesn't get what's going on: what?

Users who are viewing this thread