Majutsu Gakuin wo Shuseki de Sotsugyoushita Ore ga Boukensha wo Hajimeru no wa sonna ni okashii darouka - Vol. 10 Ch. 51

Dex-chan lover
I have feeling that Black Princess is a bit too jealous.
Even if Pon marry both, I have feeling it still won't end happily.
Black Nation is a highly-competitive society. So yeah Black Princess would've probably made Pon's and Ahatna's lives a living hell, like fighting for main wife status or something.

Dex-chan lover
Harem only works is where is no luggage from any party.

Since Pon and Ahatna is from White country, having to bow to them won't sit well with Black country.

The Black country probably doesn't want someone from White country to dictate or holds authority over them.

The White country also unwilling to lose Pon, hence the marriage between a Princess and a genius commoner (they didn't mention Pon born form nobility).

This form of marriage will only book you to death from coup or assassination.

Dex-chan lover
I think the closest we could come to, with any kind of safety in mind, would be a massive chain of escape rooms.
Different rules could be in place for a variety of themes. Fantasy style ones possibly would include some kind of specialized "combat" system. Probably with foam weapons and/or Larp-like(or some kind of fantasy enactment type) rules for special abilities(magic and other supernatural abilities). Sci-Fi could incorporate laser tag type gear. Loot and treasure shouldn't be too difficult to set up. But the amount of people needed to keep something like this functioning smoothly would be massive.

I kind of want to see this made now.
Yes, this! I've wanted to make this for a some time. Just need a warehouse to start, then have mobile walls, install holograms for monsters and have some sort of weapons and armor parts that are installed with feedback. They have those for the vr stuff. Might even be able to use vr instead of holograms depending on how tech goes in a couple years. Then have rooms with puzzles like in Zelda, have items throughout the dungeon that might be useful somewhere else. Maybe halfway through have a snack shop where the adventurer can buy stuff with tokens found in the dungeon. New dungeon every 3 months, with rankings for who finished or got the furthest. Love that this manga has dungeons as entertainment. One day, they will be real! But not deadly lol. pls excuse this rant lol

Dex-chan lover
You sure you got the right guy?
BanditHadron reacted to your post in the thread Majutsu Gakuin wo Shuseki de Sotsugyoushita Ore ga Boukensha wo Hajimeru no wa sonna ni okashii darouka - Ch. 51 with Confused.
Friday at 10:31 PM

Looking back at the original comment, I posted the reply in case you were confused (per your reaction) about the inline spoiler text. If not, pay it no mind.

Dex-chan lover
The way Will's mum handled the vase, I thought she'll be able to force both father and son to reconcile and I'm just assuming death is the only reason why.
No the way the two have the same personality it was probably she knows they love each other they just don't know how to express it properly so why force it and potential cause problems

Dex-chan lover
They're as much elves as cuccos are chickens and keese are bats. Not literally, but for all intents and purposes, they're elves.

Yeah, that's the more modern lore-accurate interpretation.
The Kokiri were elves the Hylians are just human's with pointed ears and if we talk about modern interpretations how the hell did the Geurdo become a tribe of giant women?

Dex-chan lover
in what literature did Elves have the ability to hear gods?
I remember it was in a couple of the collector's edition books, like Windwaker or Ocarina, but one of the guys in Kakariko says that's why they have pointy ears back in Ocarina of Time. He also tells you that was just the ancient Hylia people, since he's never heard anything that sounded like a god.

Double-page supporter
It's called a mimic.

If you go to the enemy to gather information, make sure you're not the one giving information.

He really created longcat?

Ah, yes, kill people your loved one cares about to gain his affections. Works every time.

Why use another way to say it? I think he was spot on.

Well, that's about what I expected.

Ta tadaah!

When mercy is so cruel it creates doom for the future of your world. Come on, either kill or practice actual mercy.

Oh, noes, the totally safe prison isn't safe.
wanna bet that the 2 demons are gonna be something like "the origin of a new species" and will be integrated fully in society?

Dex-chan lover
Seriously, that's where the demons came from? One jealous bloodthirsty bitch created them just to win over a boy?

Eh...I've heard dumber stories of how evil was created. A society dedicated to ruthless efficiency is seriously messed up.

Users who are viewing this thread