Majutsu Gakuin wo Shuseki de Sotsugyoushita Ore ga Boukensha wo Hajimeru no wa sonna ni okashii darouka - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

Double-page supporter
Will already once showed us and his party the “See-Through” magic, back at the Bandit Mansion.

Dex-chan lover
Damn. I want to support princess camp, but catgirl makes it really hard by stealing the show whenever she is in the focus.

Dex-chan lover
@HuevoPodrido - the girls were quite uncomfortable when he explained the spell the first time, but it looks like they decided to not give him any ideas.

Dex-chan lover
master of the flat boobs lol. Girls have it tough. At least guys can hide it.

Dex-chan lover
Credit page girls are getting gradually more alarming it seems. I'm okay with this.

Dex-chan lover
Flat is a status symbol.

lol i really do like Eileens design though she somehow blends beautiful and cute though Satsukis design is also nice.

Dex-chan lover
the divine mii, patron saint of flatties and beast girls with nice hair

Fed-Kun's army
In the fantasy genre exists alot of different kinds beastmen

1. Only the ears, eyes, fangs, wings, tail, horns and hair, your basic Catgirl, Goatgirl, Lizardgirl and Foxgirl
(skin for lizardmen only)
(ears on top of head and no human ears because duh)

2. 1 but the animal ears are where human ears would be
(example: Ake No Tobari)

3. 1 but claws/long sharp fingernails (retractable maybe?

4. 3 but slight fur is all over the entire body and they dont have the animal counterpart limbs yet

5. 3 but now the hands are the animal counterpart, can still hold things just fine
(covered in fur/scales/scutes/feathers)

6. 5 but now the feet up to the knees are the animal counterpart, again, still works

7. 6 but now the lower animal counterpart goes up to slightly above the hips while the arms stop at the shoulders
(feet are no longer plantigrade and you now see that "second knee" most animals have)

8. 7 but now the fur goes all over the body
(abs chest and breasts are still human looking)

9. 8 but the head has a very small snout and the nose is like the animal counterpart, breasts are now like the animal counterpart meaning about 8-10 nips for dogs and 8 for cats

10. Is just your average furry, animal ears on top of head, animal head, fur/scales/scutes/feathers like the animals, tails, paws and and leg structure not needed but if chosen, more humanized, more than 2 nipples not common but possible, mostly human muscular structure and possibly a stronger body than humans

11. Is just animals that stand on two legs and are intelligent

Personally i like 2 alot because i like the look alot, tobari is super cute,
7 is also really good but i think 2 is my favorite

I think our little catgirl here falls under 5

Dex-chan lover
Big tits are great at being great tits. DFC on the other hand not only has its own appeal but also magically seems to amplify the effect of hips, abs, armpits and more, to the point where the end sum eroticism provided by a higher-tier flat girl easily surpasses the arousal levels caused by a cow-titted broad considered to be at a similar level.

Lithe ladies for the win.

Dex-chan lover
In the fantasy genre exists alot of different kinds beastmen

1. Only the ears, eyes, fangs, wings, tail, horns and hair, your basic Catgirl, Goatgirl, Lizardgirl and Foxgirl
(skin for lizardmen only)
(ears on top of head and no human ears because duh)

3. 1 but claws/long sharp fingernails (retractable maybe?

5. 3 but now the hands are the animal counterpart, can still hold things just fine

I think our little catgirl here falls under 5
Mii has human hands underneath cat-like hands. I am still not sure if cat-like hands are real or an accessory.

Users who are viewing this thread