Maou ni Natta node, Dungeon Tsukutte Jingai Musume to Honobono suru - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Hopefully he acts like a demon lord and doesn't become another pathetic, generic and boring mc making rules like "no killing humans"

Dex-chan lover
@Vault_69_Raider
are you kidding me? with such drawing style and online shop skill just lets hope it won't turn into a cooking manga as usual...

Aggregator gang
Taking the english title from novelupdates just so people know what to expect:

"I Became the Demon Lord so I Created a Dungeon and Spend Heartwarming Time There with Non-Human Girls"

Dex-chan lover
Ok, I'm really curious what the Japanese term that was translated to "archdemon" is. @tungwhatup, would you mind answering this question?

Dex-chan lover
The f??? this was going so well and not with the cliche trope... and here comes a dragon....

Dex-chan lover
Better fill the dungeon with Tucker's kobolds. He'd be perfectly safe in his throne room for a very low cost. Can't beat the cost efficiency.

Fed-Kun's army
Luck: 70.

Well, at least they're honest.

@Kaarme That assumes he'll be facing adventurers with no ranged options, zero ability to deal with traps, no idea how to skirmish, no equivalent to magic missile, etc.

Dex-chan lover
@Wordsmith Sure, no matter what sort of defences and troops he had, one could always create a list of enemies able to overcome them. But currently he's in a situation with a tiny dungeon empty of all defences and not too much resources to correct the situation.

Users who are viewing this thread