Maou-sama no Machizukuri! ~Saikyou no Dungeon wa Kindai Toshi~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 11 - Goodbye Marco

Thank you for the delicious spoiler, I won't feel anxious nor sad now

Dex-chan lover
SimCity: Isekai Edition, sponsored by Procell™, a product of Duracell® : alkaline batteries for professionals

Dex-chan lover
Damn thanks for all that spoils... im so looking forward to that chapters lol

Dex-chan lover
This feels like the sort of story where he can save her. Maybe even others of the old generation. We'll see.

Dex-chan lover
pg 8: I know what Marco could give as a present. pg 14: Ooh, so does she.

Dex-chan lover
I hope it is a long year and we will get to see more of marco. Would be funny for MC to bang Marco to get the guy watching really jealous :) I imagine he will have words for MC about the kiss

Aggregator gang
@toastedguy
Most MCs suffer from that disease unfortunately, I hope we can find a cure soon...
Off-topic: Cool Magnolia profile picture.

Dex-chan lover
@Liquidxlax

small spoilers
she is not all that prevalent in the story untill alot later. The time demon lord been trying to date Marco for close to 900-1000 years, But she is still heartbroken over that the one demonlord she really liked died.😪
Lolicell bypasses that by looking and acting alot like him.... or just MC plot armor..... or both....😄

Big spoiler below that's like 200 chapter into the story.
ok so im going to spoil alot of stuff that's probably going to be like 100-200+ or so chapters into the future but i want to paint as bad of a picture as i can off our MC "because it's fun"
Stop here if you dont want any BIG spoilers

lolicell over there gets a reward from "god" that allows him to reincarnate monsters into new once.👻
So he uses it to reincarnate Marco into a Chibi monster version of herself to extent her life and then they get married after straight up saying to the time demon lord's face he would NOT do that.👺
btw the characters actually acknowledges that Marco is the closest thing to a mom you can have, Considering all demon lords are born from the magic of the world or "god"
so he married his mom... kind off.... 😴
Surprisingly he did not try to destroy the MC on the spot and Lolicell got away with delivering free food to the time demonlord for as long as they both live.
( making a time based deal with the time demon lord is a bad idea but it could be worse i guesse )🧐 capitalism ho !

Whereupon Lolicell then proceeds to daterape the timelords daughter just to screw the timelord over even more... 😎
did i mention he and Lolicell are friends and it was "totally"an accident just like that one time he marrid his "mom" even if he said he wouldn't?
"god" allowed the "missuse" off the reward because he thought it would be fun.🤡
God is kind of an asshole tho and breaks rules left and right and ALL rules he makes have so many holes in them, they are ment to be broken from the start because "its for fun".
So it was hinted at that there might be consequences for reincarnating someone other then a monster.😱
but considering The 5th monster he makes has the power to summon Cthulhu and destroy herself and all of reality.... how bad can it be right ?😱😱😱

Dex-chan lover
@pancakesXD

you have no idea.....

they actually all team up to try and stop him from getting married because they want him for themselves later on.
they also have weekly gatherings in secret down in the mines to plan for how to get in his pants before anyone else dose😍

Users who are viewing this thread