Maseki Gurume: Mamono no Chikara wo Tabeta Ore wa Saikyou! - Ch. 57 - New Stage

Fed-Kun's army
Ah, the old story. I thought it was already pretty obvious in the novel who those 4 characters are. But now with the illustrations it's easy to know who they are.
Care to enlighten me? Who are they and how do they relate to the current characters?

Dex-chan lover
I'm sure you already noticed but those characters in the story are really important people in current events.
The Chief is the Red Fox who was an key figure in the founding of Ishtalica. She is curently posing as the fiance of Ain's brother

The Researcher is the the researcher narating the story and a major figure in the chaos of the past.

The Warrior is a guy who has not formally appeared in the story yet but he had a cameo dueling Ain's father around chapter 26-28 and the two orphans Ain took in and are working as nurses for him are his illegitimate daughters.

The strategist is the Old Man Prime Minister. He stayed loyal to Ishtalica as he he first had a crush on the Queen but learned to love the country and had tremedous respect for the First King and used his Red Fox powers to keep himself young so he could continue watching over Ishtalica.

All these guys are of the Red Fox race.
GRlMtSPbMAIfnL2
Regarding Raviola Vernstein
She was the wife of the first King and member of the Pixie race. She is said to look exactly like Claune and likely she reincarnated into her as well.
How Chris relates to them is
The First King Gail and Queen Raviola had two kids, the second one was hidden in the elf village for protection and he was Chris grandfather, thus making Ain her great grandfather since he is the reincarnation of the First King Gail and Claune likely her great grandmother.

And yeah she is a harem member as well lol and Ain already had sex with her in the Web Novel.

GRlQPfkbQAABuIM

Last edited:
Fed-Kun's army
I'm sure you already noticed but those characters in the story are really important people in current events.
The Chief is the Red Fox who was an key figure in the founding of Ishtalica. She is curently posing as the fiance of Ain's brother

The Researcher is the the researcher narating the story and a major figure in the chaos of the past.

The Warrior is a guy who has not formally appeared in the story yet but he haf a cameo dueling Ain's father around chapter 26-28 and the two orphans Mzc took in and are working as nurses for him are his illegitimate daughters.

The strategist is the Old Man Prime Minister. He stayed loyal to Ishtalica as he he first had a crush on the Queen but learned to love the country and had tremedous respect for the First King and used his Red Fox powers to keep himself young so he could continue watching over Ishtalica.

All these guys are of the Red Fox race.
GRlMtSPbMAIfnL2
Regarding Raviola Vernstein
She was the wife of the first King and member of the Pixie race. She is said to look exactly like Claune and likely she reincarnated into her as well.
How Chris relates to them is
The First King Gail and Queen Raviola had two kids, the second one was hidden in the elf village for protection and he was Chris grandfather, thus making Ain her great grandfather and Claune likely her great grandmother.

And yeah she is a harem member as well lol and Ain already had sex with her in the Web Novel.

GRlQPfkbQAABuIM
Harem? I thought he only has Claune and Chris. Are there more?

Dex-chan lover
Harem? I thought he only has Claune and Chris. Are there more?
He has a third one His Dryad Mom.

You see his parents from his first life were the Lich and the Dullahan and the Demon Lord was his older sister although non of them were related to each other and just considered themselves as family.

GRlT84laUAA46ul

Later on in the story when they are revived and Ain regains his memories from his first life, it is they who he once again calls his parents and Dryad Mom has been moved to the Girlfriend spot. She later begins to act like one and Ain begins to treat her as such.

So Ain has three waifus Claune, Chris and Mom.
GRlT84jbMAUYX3J

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
He has a third one His Dryad Mom.

You see his parents from his first life were the Lich and the Dullahan and the Demon Lord was his older sister although non of them were related to each other and just considered themselves as family.

GRlT84laUAA46ul

Later on in the story when they are revived and Ain regains his memories from his first life, it is they who he once again calls his parents and Dryad Mom has been moved to the Girlfriend spot. She acts like and Ain treats begins to treat her as such.

So Ain has three waifus Claune, Chris and Mom.
GRlT84jbMAUYX3J
The story gets more and more based as I read the spoilers

Dex-chan lover
"Isn't Chris-san bedridden from fever?"
Obviously not. It's been a few months already.

An old story. Probably won't be anything relevant.

"She befriended a lot of tribes, and defeated all the bad guys."
This sounds like a story written by a nine year old.

Classic love triangle. Or as the modern people on these forums call it, NTR.

Users who are viewing this thread