Meguro-san wa Hajimete ja Nai - Ch. 75 - First Love

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, ngl, I read the spoiler in the comments and thought I know what would happen but this is infinitely worse than what I anticipated. She is just as mentally impaired as Koga the last 2 chapters.

What a pile of dogshit. So, her friend tells her "you must prio yourself to be first" and she is like "you know what, I will break up with him!" ...? She wrestled with her own feelings for a while now to make everything work together and this is where we end on? After 3 panels? Can't make up dogshit as stinky as this.

Now, where is this headed? Their relationship at this point is forever jeopardized, even if he somehow stops her being brainwashed.
Guess we could go the mini-timeskip into them reconnecting but will he just act like she never told him she wanted to forget him for the time being for no real reason at all?
Will she have had another 4 partners by then? Lmao.
These characters are lost.
yeah taking love advice from her asexual friend, big brain move, well to be fair if she gets told what happened she's probably gonna tell her WTF.

We have finally reached peak retardation.

She thinks all teacher-ex thing makes him feel troubled but;

- doesn't say anything and goes along with it
- still continues to take lessons without looking any alternatives (even though the cuck himself arranged the whole thing)
- and finally decides to break up with him (not stay away for a time, actually break up)

Well done. And some people say that these 2 aren't autistic as fuck.
well as a comment eloquently said last chapter she was made cumdump by her ex bf and severely damage her mind, like how Goblin Slayer turned after the village got erased and his training with his psycho master, Koga on the other hand is a cuck, but srsly is passive af, wouldn't say he is autistic though.

Man if author really going for this route then he fucked up big time, there no logic for this like just wtf is in your mind.

For once i think that trash Rental GF look much more rational than this if this how will it be done.

Dex-chan lover
This is what happens when you let your girlfriends first sexual predator love privately tutor her... again.

If this story was good he'd actually move on and find a decent girlfriend.

But knowing this author, they'll be like "no we shouldn't" "Okay" "I love you still" and everyone's fine and happy. No one gets any insecurity from being dumped.

Dex-chan lover
This is what happens when you let people who got nuked twice try to write good romance.

Aggregator gang
why would you even want your ex to be the one tutoring you at your own house?? are you fucking dumb?? and also at the end, im so fucking sure theres like hundred more ways to solve the problem, like the MC being the one tutoring you?? yeah... fuck you author, you made me really pissed

And as far as i know currently the "NTR" thing is on it peak in Japan.

So author doing this is for that sake is literally such a degenerate move to say.

I read the raws a while ago, it's just a silly bait by the author. Don't worry guys there isn't any NTR or wtv. Not really sure why theres a break up though, like it's the most pointless event I've read in a while. It's literally fixed in 2 fucking chapters.
Please enlit me where you read the raws, im literally boiling rn, need to resolve this for quick

Fed-Kun's army
7or8yz.jpg

Indeed, I'm not sure why they chose that direction; it was a poor decision and should be retconned immediately, or I will stop following this manga.

Dex-chan lover
I read the raws a while ago, it's just a silly bait by the author. Don't worry guys there isn't any NTR or wtv. Not really sure why theres a break up though, like it's the most pointless event I've read in a while. It's literally fixed in 2 fucking chapters.
Doesn't matter if MC is getting cucked or if it's just "a bait". The main problem is just it's simply bad writing. Like, awfully bad writing. Even bait has to be set-up properly for it to be good/funny/catchy/whatever. This is just... Just stupid.

F*** I was baited by this sh** chater and go buy raw till ch.78. No worry guys no NTR sh** but suggest to wait till ch.78 and read it.

IMO this just pointless ch.
Fr i immediately bought the latest raw just to resolve my boiling mind about this shit.

And i can confirm that this author is more degenerate at writing than Rental GF author.

Doesn't matter if MC is getting cucked or if it's just "a bait". The main problem is just it's simply bad writing. Like, awfully bad writing. Even bait has to be set-up properly for it to be good/funny/catchy/whatever. This is just... Just stupid.
Yeah I totally get it and I agree with you, thats why I said it was the most pointless thing I've ever read. This wasn't even considered bait, like it's just hands down bad.

Users who are viewing this thread