Meguro-san wa Hajimete ja Nai - Ch. 75 - First Love

Dex-chan lover
Either Koga is deliberately exploding landmines, or is way too naive to make such an obvious blunder

This is entering Rent a Girlfriend territory
if it was RAG territory, it would be entirely from male MC pov and you wouldn't be shown what happened with the tutor lol and you wouldn't have any insight into her reasons for breaking up AT all it would just happen, and then also not properly address it later

this is still leagues above that

Aggregator gang
you're trying to tell us you read chapter 1, didn't pick up the manga but decided to read the comments for years? what a strange story...
no no. just noticed this in latest updates, looked that the last chapter was hated, and this is what people get after 2 months. Too funny)))

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, ngl, I read the spoiler in the comments and thought I know what would happen but this is infinitely worse than what I anticipated. She is just as mentally impaired as Koga the last 2 chapters.

What a pile of dogshit. So, her friend tells her "you must prio yourself to be first" and she is like "you know what, I will break up with him!" ...? She wrestled with her own feelings for a while now to make everything work together and this is where we end on? After 3 panels? Can't make up dogshit as stinky as this.

Now, where is this headed? Their relationship at this point is forever jeopardized, even if he somehow stops her being brainwashed.
Guess we could go the mini-timeskip into them reconnecting but will he just act like she never told him she wanted to forget him for the time being for no real reason at all?
Will she have had another 4 partners by then? Lmao.
These characters are lost.
I mean, she’s literally a slut who sleeps with anyone who pursues her, so yes… she will probably have more partners.

Dex-chan lover
Note that final volume get published next month as per author twitter name and announced in volume 10 afterword, so likely 79 is the final chapter

Last edited:
I read the raws a while ago, it's just a silly bait by the author. Don't worry guys there isn't any NTR or wtv. Not really sure why theres a break up though, like it's the most pointless event I've read in a while. It's literally fixed in 2 fucking chapters.
Bro can you tell me when did you read the raws?

Damn, I need to read something else after reading this hot garbage of a chapter. Talk about doing a 180 like Gal Cleaning lmfao

Dex-chan lover
If you want to start the long-lasting relationship, do it somewhere other than Japan. Japanese loves work more than love, which is why they're in birth decline.

Dex-chan lover
Note that final volume get published next month as per author twitter name and announced in volume 10 afterword, so likely 79 is the final chapter
holy shit or the last arc really is one of the worst ever (mention of gal cleaning in the comments really means serious business hahaha) ooor
Axe-sama saved us!?
Oh praise the Lord! :win:
never expected to say Axe-sama not ironically, but kudos to Axe-sama for taking this one off.

Double-page supporter
I dropped this couple chapters ago, but forgot to remove it from notifications. Seeing the number of comments made me curious about what tier of dumpster fire we had reached and... boy were my expectations exceeded! :clap:

Like I knew what was coming, but it was still handled worse than I expected. Been a while since I actually downgraded the rating of something I had already dropped upon checking back on it. Someone less lazy than me needs to tell this lady to stick to the drawing side of manga instead of the writing one since she's actually competent at the former. :haa:

Group Leader
WHAT???? How did she came up with this conclusion after all :huh:

We will see next chapter. The waiting pain is tough after this chapter...

Dex-chan lover
absence makes the heart grow fonder, or so i hear. shes just trying to fully focus on exams, which totally makes sense. but this is bonkers none the less

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAA AND I THOUGHT HE WOULD NOT DO IT. This author is cooking some bullshit it seems. Please, P L E A S E, make Koga grow some balls and actually make her problems his.
He should have been helping her and not letting her go do thimgs on her own.
He taught her how to value herself, now he needs to learn what is a bloody boyfriend.

thx for the chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread