Meguro-san wa Hajimete ja Nai - Ch. 75 - First Love

Fr i immediately bought the latest raw just to resolve my boiling mind about this shit.

And i can confirm that this author is more degenerate at writing than Rental GF author.
That one is the drag king. He can complete his work in 100 ch. but he drag till 400

Dex-chan lover
the author probably:

giphy.webp

Fed-Kun's army
That one is the drag king. He can complete his work in 100 ch. but he drag till 400
Is this the season where authors were making such poor judgment? This week alone I saw five romance-genre (not isekai) releases so far from long running series where the plot progression has gone very similar to what this chapter went.

Fr i immediately bought the latest raw just to resolve my boiling mind about this shit.

And i can confirm that this author is more degenerate at writing than Rental GF author.
could you please tell me what exactly happens in the following chapters? Pleaseeeeee

Dex-chan lover
AHAHAHAH holy shit im so glad i dropped this on ch.1, seeing readers still malding and coping years later. Don't deal with crazy chicks folks... or crazy mangakas for that matter, easier on your nerves:dogkek:

you're trying to tell us you read chapter 1, didn't pick up the manga but decided to read the comments for years? what a strange story...

I read the raws a while ago, it's just a silly bait by the author. Don't worry guys there isn't any NTR or wtv. Not really sure why theres a break up though, like it's the most pointless event I've read in a while. It's literally fixed in 2 fucking chapters.
Im gonna need some info then, because there is no way you can fix this without the plot going beyond levels of dumb.

Like ok, the whole "I hired your ex-boyfriend groomer as your teacher" is kinda dumb, but at least you could argue thats Koga putting his trust in Meguro and takes her future above his personal feelings, but i have no clue how the hell you can fix it after you do all this and then don't interact with each other whatsoever and then your girlfriend just comes after a while and tells you"We should break up, its not you, its me"

Like tell me who the hell would go back into the relationship after this? Any man alive would immediately connect the dots and cut any sort of communication with her and yes, she can say "I didn't cheat on you" but who would trust that? Even if it was the case how the hell would anyone trust you at that point? Say you go back into the relationship and then what? You will get job opportunities and repeat the same dance in hopes there will be the same result?

This whole chapter just has no fracking way to back out of this if Koga doesn't stop it literally the next chapter(And even then its pointless drama for the sake of the drama)

Dex-chan lover

F*** I was baited by this sh** chater and go buy raw till ch.78. No worry guys no NTR sh** but suggest to wait till ch.78 and read it.

IMO this just pointless ch.
THE BAIT.
It just works.
:aquadrink::aquadrink::aquadrink::aquadrink::aquadrink::aquadrink:

Dex-chan lover
a96f05bca4c45c91ead70313f8a0de06.jpg

It's all probably just "I want to set it to a pause and unload you out of my head for a short time", but man, the phrasing

Dex-chan lover
This manga was done the moment author let us know that she (and Maguro) doesn't see anything wrong with what the predator of an ex did to her. Everything else has been the natural outcome including Koga's passive and cock like behaviour. He isn't even a character of his own. He just exist to fix(?) Maguro who, in this chapter, showed us that she is lost cause. She takes any advice no matter how stupid, to heart and puts it in to action. If short haired told her to fuck the ex so that they can see if they are over it, she would do it. She is broken.

Also, any normal guy, after hearing what she said would simply reach the conclude that the ex and Maguro actually made up and he is being kicked out. But he is not normal so who knows?

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I read the raws a while ago, it's just a silly bait by the author. Don't worry guys there isn't any NTR or wtv. Not really sure why theres a break up though, like it's the most pointless event I've read in a while. It's literally fixed in 2 fucking chapters.
F*** I was baited by this sh** chater and go buy raw till ch.78. No worry guys no NTR sh** but suggest to wait till ch.78 and read it.

IMO this just pointless ch.
Not really surprised, that's what I expected.
Should spoiler tag that for other people though

Double-page supporter
Lol I low-key liked this. It shows how immature Meguro is. She ended things with Koga because she couldn't really deal with overthinking about the effect her decisions would have over him - whilst not giving him enough credit to deal with his own decisions. In a way, she just projected her insecurities over him and couldn't really deal with being responsible for those - even if those are just in her own imagination.

Dex-chan lover
Theories:
1. I think she just want to distract herself till entrance exams so that she don't think about him. And after exams again reunite with him.

2. Maybe end relationship of bf-gf and starting marriage life

3. Cucked

Users who are viewing this thread