Mezametara Saikyou Soubi to Uchuusen-mochi Datta no de, Ikkodate Mezashite Youhei Toshite Jiyuu ni Ikitai - Vol. 3 Ch. 13.2

Dex-chan lover
Nice defense on the elven sex life. No kids? It's because she doesn't have the hots for the guy.

Which can be said for the elven men. No hots for the girl, their just sex toys.

Dex-chan lover
@ welcome2atlantis
You have no idea...
There's two kinds of artificial meat, the kind that won't give you nightmares and the kind that will. They're not walking into the former.

Dex-chan lover
God damnit, right two things of note, originally there was a milker, they just jammed it on the mc without thinking of an alternative, and secondly, she then mentions that there was other ways she could have done that, but she was too excited scientifically to remember that.... she even agreed that she would fuck, now then, onto the rest of the manga.... sometime in the future

Group Leader
Oh no the meat factory
Seeing this illustrated is going to give someone actual nightmares I'm sure

Dex-chan lover
What's the use of talking about possibly pregnancy, when the chance of that happening in a series (even Harem Genre ones) is quite low.

I think this is just a plot device to make it so that the Elf girl has less or no sex with MC, because of chance of pregnancy (not sure how contraceptives works in that world though, but considering the way they talked about, i guess contraceptives availability and effectiveness is dependent on race).

@Morose
My understanding based on prior spoilers
mc can impregnate anything, its a special trait he has
How important this is is more or less down to possibly flavor text for setting or event changing, not sure which.

Users who are viewing this thread