Mezametara Saikyou Soubi to Uchuusen-mochi Datta no de, Ikkodate Mezashite Youhei Toshite Jiyuu ni Ikitai - Vol. 3 Ch. 13 - (Part one)

Dex-chan lover
I should've seen that last bit coming a mile away, but for some reason "and your semen" never crossed my mind of possible samples for genes and stuff xD

Fed-Kun's army
predictions based on the lewd factor and how the MC actually does the deed. Im going to guess that the new doctor will be willing to "help" him milk himself.

ehhh, Taking semen for samples of DNA and genes is usual in hospitals nowadays, and its more Usual back in the day when its hard to get blood, i mean, its kinda rare for hospital to do that, but if its hard to get samples for blood, hospitals would usually do that.

Semen sample?! I know where is this going. Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Oh no... nononononononononononono, HE CAN'T GIVE THAT OUT FOR FREE, SHE AINT NO ORDINARY DOCTOR, SHE'S A RESEACHER!!!! YA SHOULDN'T EVEN GIVE THAT OUT TO ANY ONE!!!

Always read the fine print. Or they may take your semen without you even realizing it.

Users who are viewing this thread