Moto Ansatsusha, Tensei Shite Kizoku no Reijou ni Narimashita - Vol. 1 Ch. 6.2 - The Two Princes (2)

Dex-chan lover
I see ,so he killed her, then reincarnated and recognized her, developing a suspicion. Then seeing her behaviour combined with reports of how she does assassination business by her own choice, he realized she is reincarnated too.

Dex-chan lover
I see ,so he killed her, then reincarnated and recognized her, developing a suspicion. Then seeing her behaviour combined with reports of how she does assassination business by her own choice, he realized she is reincarnated too.
These are my thoughts too, this chapter pretty much confirms both of them were reincarnated. Im curious as to what’s going to happen between the two of them now. Will love spark between the two against all odds? Will they be at each other’s throats once again? Will they work together to keep the kingdom from falling apart at the seams? All you can do is wait till the next episode same bat time, same bat channel!

Dex-chan lover
Here we are reminded of Serena's character flaw, she is so set in her old ways that she was unable to adjust to her current environment. It is like a dichotomy that she is a hard-boiled assassin while being so guileless. She was a good assassin but she would make a terrible spy.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
or he's the son of an affair and knows of the assassin

Dex-chan lover
Woho another series with a forced as fuck male "love" interest.

What's that? You're running away from home? Well wopty do here I am, ready to pick you up and agressivly coerce you into falling in love with me by simple proximity.
NO, fuck you forced love interest, you do the same trick every story and I hate you, go away.

Dex-chan lover
Damn! That V2 cover :kreygasm:

gEIsaHF.jpeg

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
"no noble daughter can change her own clothes"

Does the author have a thing for horrible dialog? Every other dialog feels as if the characters brain has just left the universe. Sigh

Such a nice premise ruined by subpar writing.
Pretty sure it's just a roundabout way of saying "normally a noble wouldn't immediately flee and become a commoner, this course of action just makes you suspicious."

Banned
Woho another series with a forced as fuck male "love" interest.

What's that? You're running away from home? Well wopty do here I am, ready to pick you up and agressivly coerce you into falling in love with me by simple proximity.
NO, fuck you forced love interest, you do the same trick every story and I hate you, go away.
Or she will end up with her Butler like every other one too

Users who are viewing this thread