Motoka no Shokudou - Vol. 2 Ch. 21 - The Return Of A Chairman After A 100 Years

Contributor
One more chapter? Oh, you mean until the volume finis-
Wait, you mean the end of the series?!
Well, I've enjoyed reading these oddly-relatable slice-of-space-life stories.

As much I want to watch the show on Netflix, I’ll wait instead for next chapter

Dex-chan lover
I'm assuming this is the Golden Age before everything went to hell during the Age of Strife - is Motoka actually the God Emperor indulging in shapeshifting?

Dex-chan lover
The future will have space furries, space scaleis, but it will also have thicc robots and an immortal unaging thicc hostess, you get a bunch of xenos but you also get thiccness everywhere, you lose some you gains ome.

@SquigglesJP Na it is him, no one draws tits and faces like he does, but the lack of fiber defying boners is indeed odd.

@sylvacoer Are you insinuating that the God Emperor is into crossdressing? Because that sounds like HERESY!

Dex-chan lover
@Doomroar - he is an incomparable psyker - if he wants to cast illusions of being a busty MILF, he can do what he damn well please.

Dex-chan lover
@sylvacoer But then he would have gone towards Slaanesh like Fulgrim did, instead he exposed the emperor lies!

@SquigglesJP Motoka, who may or may not be an old immortal fart glued to a golden throne being feed a bunch of souls just to fuel a never ending war machine on an intergalactic scale.

Users who are viewing this thread